Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
can somebody make a "What If: Hunter was the one returning home" or something to make Hunter the protagonist for the entirety of the game? I'm not into anything weird but that'd be pretty interesting I think ahaha I probably wouldn't even play it I friggin hate Hunter and NTR alltogether but some people are into that stuff so please can anyone do it please???

Reactions: JojodoLolo

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Power Vacuum [Ch. 11] - Video enhancements mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

This mod is meant to be compatible with the future complete Ch11 version and the BETA version (you won't need most of the animations obviously)

Download the mod : ; Mega

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These animations are already interpolated to 60fps. You just double interpolated them lol

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
These animations are already interpolated to 60fps. You just double interpolated them lol
you're right lol
but there's a good amount of 30 fps animations
I just tricked myself because I only check the oldest animations.
I'll keep it for personal use then

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, he didn't always interpolate so there are old scene that could be improved. I don't know exactly what chapter he started.

bmpbaru

Feb 18, 2018
1677516530681.png
Replace from fileC10 still same. C11 still missing this

NOTE : NVM ALREADY REAM FORM THANK'S

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
please tell me the proper way to apply the patch
right click -> extract here -> copy "game" folder -> paste into PV folder

Does It work on Android?
There is no and will be no android version. WWG said he can't do android versions because of Patreons guidelines. I've seen fans create android versions though, so you'll have to hope for someone to do it again.

Reactions: Tarakis

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
right click -> extract here -> copy "game" folder -> paste into PV folder

There is no and will be no android version. WWG said he can't do android versions because of Patreons guidelines. I've seen fans create android versions though, so you'll have to hope for someone to do it again.
Or you can use joiplay, it works fine for chapter 11

TGafy

May 14, 2020
can somebody make a "What If: Hunter was the one returning home" or something to make Hunter the protagonist for the entirety of the game? I'm not into anything weird but that'd be pretty interesting I think ahaha I probably wouldn't even play it I friggin hate Hunter and NTR alltogether but some people are into that stuff so please can anyone do it please???
:unsure:.. not into it... sure... asking and pleading for the creation of something you "probably" won't even play... sure...
OWN YOUR KINKS!!

For real though, dev has said he's not getting back to WIs until the main is done so he's not an option right now. Sumatra did an excellent job with Ophelia's Date Night, but iirc he said that was a one-time thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Blzzzbub
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes