hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Oh my fucking god brenna is the best by far i m loving this game, (although sometimes i skip the humor shit)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How can I turn off incest?
You can't, sorry. Patreon fucked it up by forcing the dev to change the game too much and now the patch is required to play.
Ummmmmm Why are some of the lines in spanish here? makes no sense!!!!

EDIT: From CH11 Beta.
Got a screenshot of what you mean? I'm going to assume you don't have the mandatory patch installed though.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Could someone give me a basic description of the relationship of the different characters again? It's been a while and I forgot about some of them, except for the three main girls

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How do i install the pathc?
right click -> extract here -> copy "game" folder -> paste into PV folder

Alternatively, you can go inside the game folder, copy the contents, then go into PV's game folder and paste the contents there.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
It's with the patch
You can't, sorry. Patreon fucked it up by forcing the dev to change the game too much and now the patch is required to play.

Got a screenshot of what you mean? I'm going to assume you don't have the mandatory patch installed though.
It's with the patch installed. It's in the scene as you load from the save file from the update. I'll send it once I've finished.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did you start the game and patch after? If you did, you have to patch first then load a CH10 save. otherwise the unpatched version will still be running on that save.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes