hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I must say that even if i enjoy brenna, this game is annoying as fuck every dialogue has a lot of lame jokes that looks like they got them from marvel, man... i really skip that shit all the time... im not sure im gonna finish this game ever

Reactions: beegemgeege

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
So you have to load a CH10 file to fix it? I think I was around chapter 5 before I stopped playing the last version. Downloaded this, started it up and then installed the patch after I saw I was missing images.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
dartred is there any pregnancy scene in the bad end of chapter 11 ?
There is a bad end where every girl gave birth to Hunter child, but it's a time skip so no one is seen pregnant or do you ever see the babies. They all just mention they gave birth. Makes me sad that the pregnant bellies were skipped :cry:

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I get an error going to the gym at 10am to see Catherine. I tried changing the variable to skip it so Hunter can come and at least I can continue with the other paths, but I don't think it worked.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I get an error going to the gym at 10am to see Catherine. I tried changing the variable to skip it so Hunter can come and at least I can continue with the other paths, but I don't think it worked.

If you read a few pages back, you need to use the mandatory patch in the first post...it's been said now what 50 times.

Reactions: dartred
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes