dzoi12345

Oct 8, 2020
Great update! And honestly the writer is really on another level compared to all other adult games... Comedy lines are so good, quirky and intelligent, and then you also get a lot of meaningful dialogues. As someone above said, I could definitely go through SFW version of this, the interactions on their own are entertaining enough. I mean, I'm not interested in Catherine at all, but I love all her scenes just because you never know what she's gonna hit you with, it's pure madness
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So, is the Chapter 10 download chapters 1-10 and Chapter 11 is separate? Or does Chapter 11 also contain chapters 1-11?

The file size for the Chapter 10 is larger, so I'm just a little confused.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I've found a few typos and the error of Drew line being said by Hunter who's not even in the scene, but all in all it worked basically perfect. I figured the missing pictures were because it wasn't new content, which has been confirmed.
No Gallery because nothing of Chapter 1-10 is included and you can just play CH11.

step1. (Mandatory) Get the CH 11 beta
Step1b. (optional) download an end of chapter 10 save < Didn't need to, had my own
Step2. (Mandatory) download the incest patch
Step3. (Mandatory) Unpack the CH 11 beta
step4. (mandatory) unpack the incest patch, go a folder deeper, copy/cut the 'game' folder from the unpacked incest patch folder, paste into unpacked CH 11 beta folder.
Step5. Play

For the bad ends you need to have NTR active, the Netorare only shows up in the bad ends anyway.

Loved the update, even if WWG is starting to live up to his name with some of the stuff XD

Reactions: BaeScout83

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Spoiler Chapter 11

Great update. Feels like we are approaching the end. Story suddenly got a way darker tone. All the characters start to wonder about the others fucking sterling and what will be the consequences of their actions while Hunter finally seems to run out of options. We finally got a glimpse of Drew's goals. From my understanding both her and Hunter are basically people who seduce and fuck women over the world for profit yet they have this weird philosophy that they should be doing the same with their closest relative to make them reach some kind of superior happiness. Drew doesn't seem to approve of Hunter's methods which sets up potentially Drew as a grey rival and a potential member of Sterling's harem. It seems though in my opinion that she doesn't see herself as a potential bottom and only talks of her fucking sterling, never the reverse. My take is that for now Drew might not fall with hunter and she will simply leave the house at the end of all this.
Highlights of this update for me were : all Lucia scenes (she just looked gorgeous this chapter and had some character depth), Starling bad bad ending (completly unexpected though it was fucked up lets be honest), Drew x Brenna (Drew fucking rough is unbelievably hot in my opinion, especially the blowjob part, and also the Sterling x Ophelia scenes; All these were glorious i think
The NTR was really rough this update, I feel like Hunter crossed another level of violence here compared to previous times. Can't wait for him to lose another limb. Though now i really can't see how it could get worse in future updates unless the dev starst to do some gory shit (which i hope he won't).
Anyway it was a lot of fun but damn this was heavy

EDIT : I am honestly in state of shock at the end. The bad bad ending was REALLY fucked up. Seems the dev really wanted to drive home the point of how evil Hunter is.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It gives me the gray screen error when I click on the GYM (and won't let me skip it), and won't let me continue the story from Chapter 11

Reactions: recking1209

Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
I am assuming ch 10 and ch 11 gallery will be active in the complete version cause when 1-9 is there but when I hit 10 it kicks me out

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes