dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What kind of incest is in the game? Mom-son, bro-sis...
those and Mother-Daughter, but those are canon and happen in the main Story.

There are also non-canon bad ends that involve aunt(futa)-nieces, Grandfather-Granddaughter, Grandfather-Grandson(genderbent into girl), Father-daughter.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Got a weird bug when I try to go to the gym with catherine

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump cgym
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Got a weird bug when I try to go to the gym with catherine

Code:
While running game code:
    jump cgym

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump cgym
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Install the mandatory patch in the first post.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
she might be an aunt

Spoiler Chapter 11

Great update. Feels like we are approaching the end. Story suddenly got a way darker tone. All the characters start to wonder about the others fucking sterling and what will be the consequences of their actions while Hunter finally seems to run out of options. We finally got a glimpse of Drew's goals. From my understanding both her and Hunter are basically people who seduce and fuck women over the world for profit yet they have this weird philosophy that they should be doing the same with their closest relative to make them reach some kind of superior happiness. Drew doesn't seem to approve of Hunter's methods which sets up potentially Drew as a grey rival and a potential member of Sterling's harem. It seems though in my opinion that she doesn't see herself as a potential bottom and only talks of her fucking sterling, never the reverse. My take is that for now Drew might not fall with hunter and she will simply leave the house at the end of all this.
Highlights of this update for me were : all Lucia scenes (she just looked gorgeous this chapter and had some character depth), Starling bad bad ending (completly unexpected though it was fucked up lets be honest), Drew x Brenna (Drew fucking rough is unbelievably hot in my opinion, especially the blowjob part, and also the Sterling x Ophelia scenes; All these were glorious i think
The NTR was really rough this update, I feel like Hunter crossed another level of violence here compared to previous times. Can't wait for him to lose another limb. Though now i really can't see how it could get worse in future updates unless the dev starst to do some gory shit (which i hope he won't).
Anyway it was a lot of fun but damn this was heavy

EDIT : I am honestly in state of shock at the end. The bad bad ending was REALLY fucked up. Seems the dev really wanted to drive home the point of how evil Hunter is.
drew doesn't really disapprove of hunter's methods, she's just thinking that he's going over the top like you'd disapprove on someone getting a power-washer to remove a stain that should be removable with a rag, it's literally said in game: she's not shocked he's drugging everybody because she thinks it's wrong but rather because he's using level 10 techniques to counter someone she considers a level 2 threat

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes