Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
not sure why its happening but there is alot of gibberish in this beta . wondering if its somehow my pc that is infected coz no1 else mentions it.

Reactions: TYOJJ

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
not sure why its happening but there is alot of gibberish in this beta . wondering if its somehow my pc that is infected coz no1 else mentions it.
I know what she's supposed to be saying so I have to ask, did you remember to get the Incest Patch?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You are not patched / patched right. Grab the patch from the first post of this thread. it's mandatory to play.

grey1954

Feb 11, 2021
Only Google Drive for the MANDATORY patch? There is a limit to the downloads, and it has been reached:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Only Google Drive for the MANDATORY patch? There is a limit to the downloads, and it has been reached:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-va...er-11-beta-what-why-games.36240/post-10174898

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes