Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have a gallery tab with just the NTR scenes? It'd make it much easier to find them rather than looking through all of the scenes.

Reactions: noro0

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i am also getting gym 10am error
He was making a joke because like you, so many have been repeating the same thing.
He also provided the solution (again for the umpteenth time), which you'd have seen if you clicked on the spoiler tag to open it. In other words, you wasted your own time writing that.

SpadeZ97

Jun 7, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum CH11Beta
Tue Feb 28 12:12:27 2023
```

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone else who is a little disappointed by the update? I know it heavily focuses on ophelia and I really like the scenes with her. but the scenes with brenna and her sister i get the feeling that something is missing. May it be the angle from which the scenes were shot or the potential the setups had (dinner date with brenna for example).
It's a very good update though. I just wished the scenes with brenna where a little more passionate or would expand the emotional connection between her and mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone else who is a little disappointed by the update? I know it heavily focuses on ophelia and I really like the scenes with her. but the scenes with brenna and her sister i get the feeling that something is missing. May it be the angle from which the scenes were shot or the potential the setups had (dinner date with brenna for example).
It's a very good update though. I just wished the scenes with brenna where a little more passionate or would expand the emotional connection between her and mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that was one part I did not care for. And then it got brushed aside.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I really liked this game, so I decided to make this guide based on the variables found in the game scripts.

Guide edition:
The game itself has a system that tells you what objective has been met, however with my guide I seek to help people identify what actions you must complete to execute certain variables and continue with the story.
Initially, I named the file "Walkthrough", however, it was my mistake to call it that, because with this I was not trying to tell the community how to play but to help them identify the variables and in which scripts to get them.
Sorry if that seems complex to some people, but that's my way of breaking down the game.

Updated on 08/15/2020 03:00 EST
Tutorial V0.6
Does this need updating? Will you be updating?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes