PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to install manditory patch on mac ?
The same as on Windows: put it in the game folder which can be found inside the app (right click - Show package contents) in /Contents/Resources/autorun.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What do you think she was going to say?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking the same thing. That she was gonna say that they stopped coming. Her periods that is.

So, I have played the chapter and slept on it, and here's my thoughts with a lucid mind.

Sorry Nnenna, but Sean has been real since CH 1 lol.

So let me get this straight.
Rebecca fucked her dog? Why can't we disable that? I know we can disable that scene but I wish I wasn't eating someone's pussy that a dog's dick in it. Maybe even just a few seconds ago.
She said she's never fucked the dog before. Sure licked, but never fucked.

Error report
...looking into the files, yeah, there's no V8 folder in images.
You can't play any content from CH 1 through 10. We are suppose to be Beta testing CH 11 for errors.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Where is my option to avoid it and how is it non-canon when it is in the main game?
That's like saying all the bad ends are canon because they are in the main game. The option to avoid it is the option that doesn't let him run past you.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
That's like saying all the bad ends are canon because they are in the main game. The option to avoid it is the option that doesn't let him run past you.
Girl actively uses a dog dildo and prob gets eaten out by her dog daily. I just want to avoid her and I don't get that choice.

She legit called out the dogs name as you fucked her. I have never clicked out of a sex scene so fast in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lu1

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, that i understand, but the info of a character has to be told in the main game somehow. The actions are what are hidden behind choices.

Hunter and Drews intention = main story. their actions = choice time / avoid
Rebecca's intentions = main story. Her actions = choice time / avoid

At least that's how i like to think of it. Players need to know things before they are given the choice. I do understand though, not everyone is into bestiality, so it's not a welcome sight to learn of it.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
yeah, that i understand, but the info of a character has to be told in the main game somehow. The actions are what are hidden behind choices.

Hunter and Drews intention = main story. their actions = choice time / avoid
Rebecca's intentions = main story. Her actions = choice time / avoid

At least that's how i like to think of it. Players need to know things before they are given the choice. I do understand though, not everyone is into bestiality, so it's not a welcome sight to learn of it.
My issue was that when the MC found out he was shocked and weirded out, but then made a complete 180 and told her he thought it was hot 2 min later without any ability to just leave. I feel like it's fair to be mad that I'm being forced into seeing this niche kink that I find highly unappealing. IMO she's more of a side character so it's even more annoying that I can't have the MC walk out.

The choice to let the dog fuck her was moot at that point imo.

P.S. I also just found out she would blow the dog after he ate her out....it only gets worse....

Last edited:

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
This might make a good 'What if' suggestion for Sterling to be gender bent, and Drew takes Starling for a spin.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes to using the cheating wine. Drew was drugged by the air vents. She was made horny by the gas leak. She actually had no intention of doing anything naughty to Brenna in the bad end and just wanted to listen to Brenna. If it wasn't for Drew being drugged, i don't think she would have used the wine. I really do think she is opposite of Hunter in methods used. She doesn't want to use drugs.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
anyone else having problems when trying to get to the gym during 10:am?

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum CH11Beta
Tue Feb 28 10:13:32 2023"

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hmm. Still not working for me. Guess i have to wait until official.
Normally I would've replied with "What exactly is not working, please be more specific", but in this case waiting for the official release is probably the wisest thing to do.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes