DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
To both questions, there is no timeframe for how long a Beta takes.

It all depends on beta testers testing and finding bugs. Once bug reports stop trickling in and WWG finishes making the gallery, it should release.
Thanks for that. I was wondering myself how long before the chapter is out of beta state. Well, I'll wait some more in that case.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Agreed. I said before that in his own sick twisted way, he REALLY does care for people and has a heart, but in HIS fucked up way. He loved his wife, that much is known if you played the last bad end. He tried to give Sterling a harem, but he has to share. He transformed his body into a one of those Greek god statue. It was only recently that Hunter even starting to realize that helping Sterling was starting to kill him.

Also yeah, so long as Sterling doesn't kill him, he is shown to live to see his great-grandkids. Wonder if he's got enough in him to see his great-great-grandkids :unsure:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
She said she's never fucked the dog before. Sure licked, but never fucked.

Still disgusting. It would be good if you could disable it completely, like many games have a character that can be trans if you wish for it. Or you can just deny that person, instead of doing a roleplay about getting fucked by a dog. I'd like to have some choice in that and skipping that scene ain't enough.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think the NTR scenes in this update were hotter than the vanilla ones, a shame... I don't mind the ntr but it happens that hunter is hideous xD and it's a shame that of the vanilla scenes only ophelia and lucia had hot scenes .

other than that it was a great update

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I do like NTR scenes, but I think the winner for best scenes goes to Ophelia. That sideways fucking and long deep missionary thrusting were just too good. The story that built upon 10 chapters to get to that point. It was just perfect. Second place was Drew x Brenna. Third was Rebecca's. In my opinion of course.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
To both questions, there is no timeframe for how long a Beta takes.

It all depends on beta testers testing and finding bugs. Once bug reports stop trickling in and WWG finishes making the gallery, it should release.
Damn bro, you're slapping down truth and knowledge left and right in this thread. :PogChamp:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
No, Drew got mad at Hunter for using drugs. He called it a threat level 10 (or something) to be using all the methods Hunter has been using. That's why Hunter issues the challenge to win the girls within 2 weeks and NOT use the wine.
Yep, that's what I said, the way I interpreted that scene is that Drew thinks the drugs are unnecesary but if it was indeed a level 10 threat then he would be rounding up the drugs too.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I didn't read the thread because i didn't want anyone's opinion to affect mine. But, here i am finished with the new chapter, and oh boy ... It is glorious!!
This may not be a surprise, but so far this is the best chapter. It was well worth the wait.

Of course, i don't want to spoil for those who didn't play it yet.

So here it is ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WWG really outdid himself! I really respect how he is improving with every update.
Chapter 11 is mind-blowing!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yep, that's what I said, the way I interpreted that scene is that Drew thinks the drugs are unnecesary but if it was indeed a level 10 threat then he would be rounding up the drugs too.
Honestly, after seeing the Drew and Brenna scene. I think Drew actually cares for the girls, again like Hunter, in her own fucked up way. She got mad that they are being drugged and wanted to listen to Brenna with no ulterior motive.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
You have a way to skip it, choose the second command to skip it.

@ What? Why? Games
To be honest, this game only got worse, wtf is going on, we have animals fuck in the game now, we already got Hunter and he ugly enough for this.
And why the hell you put nazis and there symbols of cross ? this is so offending and I'm jewish !

Last edited:

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
You have a way to skip it, choose the second command to skip it.
To be honest, this game only got worse, wtf is going on, we have animals fuck in the game now, we already got Hunter and he ugly enough for this.
And why the hell you put nazis and the marks ? this is so offending and I'm jewish !
You could have chosen 100+ reasons to blackmail her.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I do like NTR scenes, but I think the winner for best scenes goes to Ophelia. That sideways fucking and long deep missionary thrusting were just too good. The story that built upon 10 chapters to get to that point. It was just perfect. Second place was Drew x Brenna. Third was Rebecca's. In my opinion of course.
I agree, every updates tops the previous one. But only thing I didn't like was that it showed 18 months later, it would have been nice to also have the scenes where he gets them initially.
Also I hope to see some pregnancy scenes in the next chapter and news about that in the main story

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I agree, every updates tops the previous one. But only thing I didn't like was that it showed 18 months later, it would have been nice to also have the scenes where he gets them initially.
Also I hope to see some pregnancy scenes in the next chapter and news about that in the main story
Me too brother, me too. Pregnant bellies is my fetish.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I have a question, how do I go to Drew event at midnight? Because so far, even if I chose to 'stay up' at 9 P.M., every next skip would authomatically move to next morning. Also any time skip that exceedes bedtime (like 6 hours from 6 P.M) will also result in immediate sleep.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Hay there.
I want to download the game but I want to play from the beginning.
so should I download Chapter 10 or chapter 11 beta? (Not sure if the new version contains all the previous content)
(Sorry for my English)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes