jjhuhy8

Nov 14, 2021
Normally I would've replied with "What exactly is not working, please be more specific", but in this case waiting for the official release is probably the wisest thing to do.

Yeah agreed. I moved the patch inside the game folder. But it's still not showing Gym events.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah agreed. I moved the patch inside the game folder. But it's still not showing Gym events.
did you move the wrar file into the game folder? you're suppose to extract it. Grab the "game" folder from the patch and paste it into the power vacuum beta folder. Not into the game folder. you want to overwrite the game folder. It won't actually overwrite anything since it's all new files, but you place it as if you are trying too.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
did you move the wrar file into the game folder? you're suppose to extract it. Grab the "game" folder from the patch and paste it into the power vacuum beta folder. Not into the game folder. you want to overwrite the game folder. It won't actually overwrite anything since it's all new files, but you place it as if you are trying too.
On Mac this works a bit differently...
More specific: you need to copy the contents of the game folder from the patch and paste it inside the app in /Contents/Resources/autorun/game.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to install manditory patch on mac ?
Yes. Just install the patch and you need to move it into the game folder.
If you wish to find the game folder: Left click on the game, then go to Show Package Contents. Go to Contents then Resources, then autorun, then game.
Copy paste the game folder in the autorun folder, and if it asks, then click Merge.

Trun Ming

Sep 19, 2021
Why my scene rebecca bestiality deleted?? in my folder game don't have image "rebecca21" and other bestiality images

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So, I have played the chapter and slept on it, and here's my thoughts with a lucid mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is some fascinating, Metal-Gear-Solid-level analysis!

You've got me pondering whether this whole game is one long "bad end" for David's story. :unsure:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Yes to using the cheating wine. Drew was drugged by the air vents. She was made horny by the gas leak. She actually had no intention of doing anything naughty to Brenna in the bad end and just wanted to listen to Brenna. If it wasn't for Drew being drugged, i don't think she would have used the wine. I really do think she is opposite of Hunter in methods used. She doesn't want to use drugs.
Ok, I haven't read the bad ends and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Drew A-Ok with drugs?

When Sterling confronted him and babbled all the ways Hunter had been drugging the family what baffled Drew was that Sterling was too small a threat to use such drastic measures.

And when Drew went to Hunter the topic was that Sterling was a wuss and a bit of you shouldn't drug family... you know, a line about that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, I haven't read the bad ends and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Drew A-Ok with drugs?

When Sterling confronted him and babbled all the ways Hunter had been drugging the family what baffled Drew was that Sterling was too small a threat to use such drastic measures.

And when Drew went to Hunter the topic was that Sterling was a wuss and a bit of you shouldn't drug family... you know, a line about that.
No, Drew got mad at Hunter for using drugs. He called it a threat level 10 (or something) to be using all the methods Hunter has been using. That's why Hunter issues the challenge to win the girls within 2 weeks and NOT use the wine.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
No, Drew got mad at Hunter for using drugs. He called it a threat level 10 (or something) to be using all the methods Hunter has been using. That's why Hunter issues the challenge to win the girls within 2 weeks and NOT use the wine.
What is your theory of why Hunter/Drew need to bed the family? I don't think the reason Hunter said in the bad end is enough to go through all that

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What is your theory of why Hunter/Drew need to bed the family? I don't think the reason Hunter said in the bad end is enough to go through all that
Hunter said something about just wanting every girl. The only reason he stopped was because he actually fell in love with his wife and for the first time, wanted to be faithful to one woman. It was after his wifes death that he returned to his old ways and every girl was game. he just wanted to wait until Ophelia was 18 to make his move, but David got her pregnant first.

Long story short, he fucks just to fuck.

Image brennachore1 not found
Only CH 11 content works. CH 1 through 10 content is disabled for the Beta.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Hunter said something about just wanting every girl. The only reason he stopped was because he actually fell in love with his wife and for the first time, wanted to be faithful to one woman. It was after his wifes death that he returned to his old ways and every girl was game. he just wanted to wait until Ophelia was 18 to make his move, but David got her pregnant first.

Long story short, he fucks just to fuck.

Only CH 11 content works. CH 1 through 10 content is disabled for the Beta.
True, but he also mentioned that he's about to die soon to Drew even without getting half his body replaced, and a dying man usually wants to do four things:

Get his business in order.

Make peace with his mistakes.

Find himself a legacy to carry on his deeds.

And go absolutely fucking buckwild.

And you know, in a way, what he's doing in the game is just that from his point of view. He's trying to settle his great wealth and deliver it to his family, he's trying to mend the bridge he burned with his family, he's trying to find himself an heir in Sterling at first, and he's having fun in the last moments of his life doing what he loves doing.

The fact he's psychologically reliving fucking his dead wife by fucking every single other member of his family that was related to her is also an added bonus, one he's using to justify his monstrosity. He's doing it for love. He's doing it for her. He's doing it for them.

Or at least that's what he makes Drew Believe, to get her on his side, the bleeding heart she is, who has an idealised view of what they do, one of chivalry and friendly sport. Who knows if he's even lying about his failing health leading to him wanting to fuck the family...

After all... Hunter seems to be in perfect health and perfectly happy in most far future bad endings... And is perfectly willing to wait the long game to fuck with Starling's mind in the most recent one, 18 months after the current summer too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How long is the beta period? And was the date for the public ch. 11 announced?
To both questions, there is no timeframe for how long a Beta takes.

It all depends on beta testers testing and finding bugs. Once bug reports stop trickling in and WWG finishes making the gallery, it should release.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What this game have learned me is that if you hear something outside at night. RUN AS FUCK AS POSSIBLE DON'T LOOK BACk.
Fucking this. Also, rule of 3. Expect 1 more time that a bad end will involving tranq darts.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes