kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
can someone give save for begining of chap 11, my save work but i have eror when i go to gym at 10 ap nad cant ignore only rollback

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script

jump cgym

ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

jump cgym

File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute

rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Power Vacuum CH11Beta

Tue Feb 28 00:26:52 2023

any help pleaes

Dan1605

Jun 9, 2020
Well that was fucking dogshit

10 chapters and then all the best scenes locked behind having to be gay to enjoy them

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I didn't read the thread because i didn't want anyone's opinion to affect mine. But, here i am finished with the new chapter, and oh boy ... It is glorious!!
This may not be a surprise, but so far this is the best chapter. It was well worth the wait.

Of course, i don't want to spoil for those who didn't play it yet.

So here it is ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WWG really outdid himself! I really respect how he is improving with every update.
Chapter 11 is mind-blowing!
Thanks! I was already afraid that the chapter was not very good. Haven't played yet.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

jump cgym

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

jump cgym

File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute

rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Power Vacuum CH11Beta

Tue Feb 28 00:26:52 2023

any help pleaes
Got the same problem

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I do like NTR scenes, but I think the winner for best scenes goes to Ophelia. That sideways fucking and long deep missionary thrusting were just too good. The story that built upon 10 chapters to get to that point. It was just perfect. Second place was Drew x Brenna. Third was Rebecca's. In my opinion of course.
WHAT? Dude, Lucia's bedtime scenes and the KumikoxCatherine scene?! FIGHT ME!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
can someone give save for begining of chap 11, my save work but i have eror when i go to gym at 10 ap nad cant ignore only rollback
I also got error at first, if you start, before doing any activity, just skip time a little. There is small 'opening' event which should trigger authomatically if you skip. After that game's good to go.

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
My bad, got really absorbed in teamfight tactics and forgot to share the status update.

Thought I'd keep you updated on the status of Chapter Eleven. As I feared, it won't be ready for a January release. There's just so much left to write still. I'll sit down for eight hours and get 500 lines done only to find out it's less than a third of an event(for reference, a line can be upwards of six sentences. It's whatever fits in the line). Consider it the downside of the update being large.

And I apologize for the lack of teasers. So few renders are spoiler free. Hunter's entire bad ending is one giant spoiler. It was a lot of fun to make but the surprise will have to wait for release. Anyway, hope you're all doing well and I'll see you in February for the release.
Has anyone else had a problem with Catherines Gym Event 45/51 I get an exception that file cgym has not been found ?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes