Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Last update was a huge jump but this new one had some major problems.
I think it's best to adress the biggest one first:

Rebecca just destroyed her entire image. She was so hot and seemed fine but not only was her design ruined by cutting her hair, but also seems to have sucked a dog's dick! If there's any female character in a game that should be avoidable, it's her. It's bad enough already I have to fuck annoying Cath.

The second one was the Nazi emblem when fucking that clerk (Bathresha?).
Let's put ourselves into the MC for a sec. We see Brenna painting a Nazi emblem on our body. Why in the living hell wouldn't we just stop her? I don't care about trust, I'm not gonna let her paint such thing on me and then even joke about them being permanent markers.

It just makes no sense to allow her to do it. And he was right about what he said in the car. Using us instead of talking with us about a plan is a dealbreaker.
Not only that but calling us a Neo-Nazi. This also ruined every other possibility of future content with her.

Good parts about this update: Sex with Tiff, Aliza, Clerk (although that was killed with Brenna's action) and some improvements Lucia. We also finally had sex with Kumiko but the circumstances of how it happened was weak. I was totally fine with cucking her loser husband.

We also got introduced to two major fuckable women in Tsukiko and Tiff's mom, plus that nurse, but I'm afraid - and that's so sad about this game - they'll get ruined too.

Prior examples:
Cath - Came into the game as sweet, energetic and innocent. Now is super controlling, annoying & rapes everyone.
Lucia - The moment she sucked us off in the cabin in front those two old men she became dead to me.
Rebecca - Not one update after finally fucking her it turns out she wants to have sex with dogs.

I'm afraid all these other women will sooner or later become trash as well.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hay there.
I want to download the game but I want to play from the beginning.
so should I download Chapter 10 or chapter 11 beta? (Not sure if the new version contains all the previous content)
(Sorry for my English)
Download CH 10 first first, play it all the way through and save. Then download CH 11 beta.

Ok i have a ending related question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're playing with NTR off and won't be able to see the NTR options.

any help pleaes
Look at the last quote

Well that was fucking dogshit

10 chapters and then all the best scenes locked behind having to be gay to enjoy them
Literally the best scenes were the non-NTR this update. Ophelia, Catherine/Kumiko, Lucia. The Drew scene was great, but i really can't say it was the best scene in the game. Hunter's scene, I'm not a fan of genderbender, so that actually sits low for me, but people wanted to see Sterling fucked by Hunter for a while now.

If anything, if you played this game for a gay scene, you'd be dissapointed. You got ONE scene that can barely be called gay, because no dick on dick action.

WHAT? Dude, Lucia's bedtime scenes and the KumikoxCatherine scene?! FIGHT ME!
It was too hard this update. If it wasn't for Ophelia's long time coming. Ophelia just had so much jiggle physics in her sex scenes lol. Lucia would definitely be top 3 or maybe even 1st. I'm loving and hating that she thinks she is loving normal sex with Sterling. If she begins to love it, that's great, but she was different because of that personality. I hope she keeps her "let's fuck, but don't look" type style.

From the comments, I guess I'm one of the few who plays this game for hunters' scenes.
Nah, there are a lot of people here who like Hunters scenes.

Has anyone else had a problem with Catherines Gym Event 45/51 I get an exception that file cgym has not been found ?
Look at the last quote here.

yeah i got the same issue
Look at the last quote here.

As a wise man once said "Install the mandatory patch needed to play the game from the first post" -dartred 2023 :coffee:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Last update was a huge jump but this new one had some major problems.
I think it's best to adress the biggest one first:

Rebecca just destroyed her entire image. She was so hot and seemed fine but not only was her design ruined by cutting her hair, but also seems to have sucked a dog's dick! If there's any female character in a game that should be avoidable, it's her. It's bad enough already I have to fuck annoying Cath.

Let's put ourselves into the MC for a sec. We see Brenna painting a Nazi emblem on our body. Why in the living hell wouldn't we just stop her? I don't care about trust, I'm not gonna let her paint such thing on me and then even joke about them being permanent markers.

It just makes no sense to allow her to do it. And he was right about what he said in the car. Using us instead of talking with us about a plan is a dealbreaker.
Not only that but calling us a Neo-Nazi. This also ruined every other possibility of future content with her.

Good parts about this update: Sex with Tiff, Aliza, Clerk (although that was killed with Brenna's action) and some improvements Lucia. We also finally had sex with Kumiko but the circumstances of how it happened was weak. I was totally fine with cucking her loser husband.

We also got introduced to two major fuckable women in Tsukiko and Tiff's mom, plus that nurse, but I'm afraid - and that's so sad about this game - they'll get ruined too.

Prior examples:
Cath - Came into the game as sweet, energetic and innocent. Now is super controlling, annoying & rapes everyone.
Lucia - The moment she sucked us off in the cabin in front those two old men she became dead to me.
Rebecca - Not one update after finally fucking her it turns out she wants to have sex with dogs.

I'm afraid all these other women will sooner or later become trash as well.
Not to offend, but it just sounds like you like your women super vanilla with no personality except housewife material. I'd also argue about Cath, she's only gotten better with time. For her rape though, she isn't doing it from her own will. She was gas'd and couldn't understand why she did it herself. I mean, Sterling helped Cath to practically rape Brenna because of that same gas.

Reactions: Tintron and mel92

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

I also thought the Nazi scene was pretty shocking, but I think you might be misinterpreting it. Brenna wanted to find a way to blackmail the hotel girl (Bathsheba) into keeping quiet. Brenna found out "Sheba" is Jewish, and came up with the idea to set her up and take pics of her fucking a "neo-Nazi", which would destroy her life. Of course Sterling isn't really a neo-Nazi, and Brenna doesn't think that he is, and Sheba probably doesn't think that he is; the only point is that Sheba's grandmother will think that he is if she sees the pics. As for Sterling "allowing" Brenna to draw that on his chest, maybe she drew the eagle first and the swastika last, before he could realize what she was doing?

I still think it was incredible cruel of Brenna, despite her being in a dark place emotionally, but she wasn't really calling Sterling a Nazi.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What should I do?
You should install the mandatory patch on the front page.

WTF? When does she say that? I thought that all she did was fantasize about dog(which is already bad) but to think she did things with dog? Ewww. I can't even ignore the dog fucker.
She's never fucked the dog and won't if you don't let it happen. Though yes, she sucked off the dog in the past.

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Not to offend, but it just sounds like you like your women super vanilla with no personality except housewife material. I'd also argue about Cath, she's only gotten better with time. For her rape though, she isn't doing it from her own will. She was gas'd and couldn't understand why she did it herself. I mean, Sterling helped Cath to practically rape Brenna because of that same gas.
No offense taken but I don't get how "not vanilla" automatically results in aggressive and annoying behavior or Rebecca's case.
I mean Eva/Mallory are my favourites. And Eva is pretty freaky.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I also thought the Nazi scene was pretty shocking, but I think you might be misinterpreting it. Brenna wanted to find a way to blackmail the hotel girl (Bathsheba) into keeping quiet. Brenna found out "Sheba" is Jewish, and came up with the idea to set her up and take pics of her fucking a "neo-Nazi", which would destroy her life. Of course Sterling isn't really a neo-Nazi, and Brenna doesn't think that he is, and Sheba probably doesn't think that he is; the only point is that Sheba's grandmother will think that he is if she sees the pics. As for Sterling "allowing" Brenna to draw that on his chest, maybe she drew the eagle first and the swastika last, before he could realize what she was doing?

I still think it was incredible cruel of Brenna, despite her being in a dark place emotionally, but she wasn't really calling Sterling a Nazi.
I don't mind the scene per se, but I wouldn't allow her to paint that on my body without a proper explanation. A simple "trust me" won't do it I'm afraid.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can agree with that, the "just wait and see" was probably too weak of an explanation to allow him to draw it, but at least knowing that he did not take what Brenna did lightly helps. If he just said that was mean, i don't know, but he hung his love for her over her for doing that.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Me too brother, me too. Pregnant bellies is my fetish.
Same here for pregnancy fetish :D
Is there any info if we would get another nurse Rashita scene she was HOT..or even better PREGNANT Rashita ;p .

knowing WWG I expect nothing short of pregnancy perfection end for both MC and Hunter :)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I really, really liked how the Rebecca arc was handled. I had expected this to just count as a "false end", but now I am really curious where this is going.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Sadly no info. WWG spoils 0% of future content if asked. The only idea's we get of what's coming is the teasers.
Oh, I don't want spoilers. I want WWG to do what any self-respecting dev (ie not me) would do in this situation, which is to clone himself 100 times, chain the clones up in front of high-end PCs, and bang out Chapter 12 by early next week.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes