omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Sadly no info. WWG spoils 0% of future content if asked. The only idea's we get of what's coming is the teasers.
Holy shit am legit a sad panda if Rashtia didn't get another scene...would b such a waste for a hot character and model.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
My wallpaper just got posted. Maybe because it's my own submission, but it's my favorite wallpaper yet.

jugadorange

Sep 27, 2020
hola buenas tardes, cada vez que intento guardar el juego no me lo permite y se cierra, que puedo hacer para que me deje guadar el juego?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, i can read what he's saying, but i don't know how to respond in spanish. I was never taught how to write. Can someone who can write in spanish tell him he needs to download CH 10 if he wants to start from the beginning and then CH 11 after.

Also to make sure he applies the mandatory patch.

he says his game is crashing when he starts, sounds like he's trying to play new game on the Beta.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
When does she say that? Have any screenshot?

If that's true I'm dropping this game because you can't avoid her and i don't want my MC to have anything to do with a dog sucker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though i'm calling BS. I'll still see you around here. A lot of people complain about NTR and leaving, but they come in and emoji everything and probably still play updates.

jugadorange

Sep 27, 2020
Ok, puedo leer lo que dice, pero no sé cómo responder en español. Nunca me enseñaron a escribir. ¿Puede alguien que pueda escribir en español decirle que necesita descargar CH 10 si quiere comenzar desde el principio y luego CH 11 después?

También para asegurarse de que aplica el parche obligatorio.

dice que su juego se bloquea cuando comienza, parece que está tratando de jugar un nuevo juego en la Beta.
[/CITA]
primero gracias, hola, comencé el juego en el ch 10, y no guardé.

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
I definitely can see the side glance to the Rebecca content as it isn't my cup of tea as well, so my choice was to think before opening the door. I can't go for direct quotes and my memory is fuzzy with past Chapter content but it is possible that Sterling didn't go complete ape-shit because he has brought up topics of animal fucking I believe(pigs I think, I can be completely wrong so take my shit memory with a grain of salt, ill probably fire up another play-through later).

For those that are ready to bail, I would probably hold on to that. Rebecca doesn't seem to be as big of a main attraction so this could just be the end or at least a break from anything related to her, not to mention this Chapter we have introductions and hints to others that will/could be in the remaining 2-3 Chapters:

Keira(and potentially her mother as a surprise visit when she comes), Tsukiko(Kumiko's eldest), the youngest daughter of Kumiko's family(was mentioned that they celebrated her youngest childs 18th birthday), and someone named Lisa(Catherine friend) who is back from vacation(unless im missing a reference from past Chapters). Edit: Eileen(Drew's gf), Flora(Tiff's mom), thanks Fayn.

So some could breathe easy that there are other things on the way and most likely won't see any more Kibbles and Bits in your face.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh sorry, i misunderstood your problem. I never heard of a problem with saving. Try right clicking and running as administrator. It might think you don't have the proper rights.

estoy usando un traductor de Google para esta parte. espero que puedas entenderlo. entendí mal tu problema Nunca he oído hablar de un problema con el ahorro. Intente hacer clic derecho y ejecutar como administrador. Podría pensar que no tiene los derechos adecuados.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Keira(and potentially her mother as a surprise visit when she comes), Tsukiko(Kumiko's eldest), the youngest daughter of Kumiko's family(was mentioned that they celebrated her youngest childs 18th birthday), and someone named Lisa(Catherine friend) who is back from vacation(unless im missing a reference from past Chapters).
Also Drew's girlfriend Eileen seems down-to-fuck. And don't forget Tiff's mom, Flora! I'd definitely like to see more of her, with or without Tiff.

Reactions: AngryClerk

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I definitely can see the side glance to the Rebecca content as it isn't my cup of tea as well, so my choice was to think before opening the door. I can't go for direct quotes and my memory is fuzzy with past Chapter content but it is possible that Sterling didn't go complete ape-shit because he has brought up topics of animal fucking I believe(pigs I think, I can be completely wrong so take my shit memory with a grain of salt, ill probably fire up another play-through later).

For those that are ready to bail, I would probably hold on to that. Rebecca doesn't seem to be as big of a main attraction so this could just be the end or at least a break from anything related to her, not to mention this Chapter we have introductions and hints to others that will/could be in the remaining 2-3 Chapters:

Keira(and potentially her mother as a surprise visit when she comes), Tsukiko(Kumiko's eldest), the youngest daughter of Kumiko's family(was mentioned that they celebrated her youngest childs 18th birthday), and someone named Lisa(Catherine friend) who is back from vacation(unless im missing a reference from past Chapters). Edit: Eileen(Drew's gf), Flora(Tiff's mom), thanks Fayn.

So some could breathe easy that there are other things on the way and most likely won't see any more Kibbles and Bits in your face.
No, you're right. This is from CH 5. Bestiality jokes have been used in the past. There is another character that if i show some signs for, would start another argument, but for now, just this pic.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what does the patch mean by merge the game folders?
Meaning cut the game folder inside the patch folder you downloaded, into the PV CH 11 download. So that you would have "two" game folder, but instead of 2, they merge into 1 folder.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
This update was fantastic and the best scene has to be Nurse Rashita, she's just too sexy while being married may it even better. I also think that the Hunter bad end shows that scenes with Peyton and Drew are coming with the player having a choice just like in the bad end.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Does the beta just mean there could be bugs, or is it not a complete update?
It's just the latest chapter, if you want ch 1-10 you have to download that batch that is also on OP, also yes there could be bugs and typos (and the gallery doesn't work until full release)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, I was talking about the patch becausee when I download the patch it is just a document not a folder
Ok, that's weird, it should look like this

it should be the "patch" folder and inside is the "game" folder and inside that the 2 rpy file and 1 more folder. I can only suggest to try downloading the patch again.

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
Can someone tell me what is the problem with the new update?
Even though I used the patch, some of the photos do not exist and give an error
ohubsweepch8 - tandbd9 - soapb1 - bookf66 - bgym6 & more notfound !

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes