jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I want to know if there is a story to as why Drew became a shemale? Will WWG include this into the next chapter?

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I want to know if there is a story to as why Drew became a shemale? Will WWG include this into the next chapter?
Hunter says he was trying to make Drew his successor but it never worked so Hunter started to believe he was gay until Keira came along so most likely Drew was always bisexual and was born with gender dysphoria.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hunter says he was trying to make Drew his successor but it never worked so Hunter started to believe he was gay until Keira came along so most likely Drew was always bisexual and was born with gender dysphoria.
Whats gender dysphoria? And yeah I dont think Drew will be the successor. But Drew did stalk the girl too see who could be a potential target for her.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Whats gender dysphoria? And yeah I dont think Drew will be the successor. But Drew did stalk the girl too see who could be a potential target for her.
Gender dysphoria is the distress a person experiences due to a mismatch between their gender identity their personal sense of their own gender and their assigned sex at birth, much like when psychology says that someone actually feels as a different genre from the way it was born.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
I havent see Catherine been fucked in her ass yet. I think she will get fucked in abad ending with Drew or Hunter in asstho
Sterling fucked her ass before her birthday. That was the reason for halting the sex-ed lessons, he couldn't trust either of them until she was on birth control.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Every time I see 'cgym', I give the poster a :ROFLMAO:
Like really, how long has it been!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having severe issues with the gallery, either images not appearing or errors making it borderline impossible to play out the scenes, when not a combination of the two?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone else having severe issues with the gallery, either images not appearing or errors making it borderline impossible to play out the scenes, when not a combination of the two?
Do you have the latest version as well as the mandatory patch?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Every time I click on the gym for Catherine's workout an error screen comes up with options to roll back or quit.
This is after I deleted the previous copy, downloaded a new one, and started it.

Edit: if anyone else has this issue, just do a simple thing and RUN THE DAMN MANDATORY PATCH!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes