Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
How did the people go through this custom of the labyrinth in the game? i select left.right and when i select left or right again or third option then i lose ((( what should i do? how to go this scene ?

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
How did the people go through this custom of the labyrinth in the game? i select left.right and when i select left or right again or third option then i lose ((( what should i do? how to go this scene ?
The combo for it is Left, Right, Left, Right. That should get you through it. If that isn't getting you through it I don't know the solution, never ran into a problem in my playthroughs.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Probable release date of ch 12?
It's tough to say since each episode is getting bigger, as well as more complicated in terms of render/animation quality. But my personal rough guestimation would be 5-7 months away. Take it with a massive grain of salt and keep an eye out for WWG's status updates.

Killerof1945

Sep 4, 2019
is anyone else having problems with pictures missing and text being kinda messed up or did i just have a bad download an need to redownload everything?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i did install the patch im not sure what i did to mess that up if thats the problem
You didn't install the patch properly or something else is wrong. Try downloading the game and patch again and installing the patch fresh.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Expectations for next chapter.
I want More bad endings maybe 4
Some more Scenes with Drew
Sterling has a mff threesome with Brenna and Tiffany
Something involving the dna test with Lucia
Drew drugs Sterling/and Hunter
Drew stalks the girls to pick her target.
here is my wish list.....
MORE BAD endings involving KEVIN
KEVIN finally gets OPHELIA
HUNTER takes a trip down memory lane with his wife, first time dicking OPHELIA
KEVIN builds a harem.
sterling and HUNTER dp OPHELIA

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes