jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Everyone thoughts on Drew and who her next target will be?
When was it she arrired in chapter 10 and she was looking at each girls too see who was most vulnerable.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people, I don’t understand what to do next, I press the robot on the MS room and poevlayets such a picture, but how to do them other fairy tales do not give .. what should I do? :( (n)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
people, I don’t understand what to do next, I press the robot on the MS room and poevlayets such a picture, but how to do them other fairy tales do not give .. what should I do? :( (n)
Don't even know what chapter that's for.. we'll need a little more to help you, mate.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That's the walkthrough. You have to do the events described in it to progress the chapter.

Reactions: dayth08

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
Does anyone think Sterling will fuck and breed Kiera, or do you think she is Drew and Hunters gir?
I am hoping that Kiera, as well as Nora, are potentially going to become Sterling's girls.
Personally I would like an accident in the next two chapters where Drew gains a vagina, and thereby becomes fair game for Sterling.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I am hoping that Kiera, as well as Nora, are potentially going to become Sterling's girls.
Personally I would like an accident in the next two chapters where Drew gains a vagina, and thereby becomes fair game for Sterling.
Question is whos vagina will Drew claim?
And what u mean about Drew being fair game for Sterling?

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
I want Drew to become a fully functioning girl, not a girl with a dick.
But in the bad ends, I would not mind if Drew were to take Kiera, or Catherine for a ride.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I want Drew to become a fully functioning girl, not a girl with a dick.
But in the bad ends, I would not mind if Drew were to take Kiera, or Catherine for a ride.
I actually prefer Drew with the dick.
Bad end Id like Drew to fuck either Kiera,Catherine or Ophelia.
Catherine in the ass tho and both Kiera and Ophelia in every hole. Shame she cant breed them tho

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
where is full chapter 11? The front page says it's public version but the files say it's patreon and i am still getting exception errors.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
where is full chapter 11? The front page says it's public version but the files say it's patreon and i am still getting exception errors.
The front IS the full game. Did you install the MANDATORY patch also located at the front page?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes