Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Compared to other games which I won't mention (that have been around 2-3× longer) *cough midnight paradise *cough, this Dev has done an outstanding job with pacing, and play vs reward system. Thank you Dev, for your hardwork and dedication.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
there's a walkthrough in the game, it tells you where to go and when to go there.
Just click on the robot in Sterling's room
you mean i have to do it in the MC room and there will be a robot there to tell me what to do and when..yes? did I get it right?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
chill F95 correction officer. i know that it had nothing to do with it, just putting my 4 cents man
anyone has latest savegame this game has to munch grinnding...…...…...

I Keep Getting Error When Trying To Go To The Gym With Cath Plz Help

Thi sgame neds an walthru cuz it's to hard. where too DL?!?!?!?!1

I don't like ntR… anyway to turn off the incess in the patch… so Drew wins over Brenna on OF… and gets Starling in the end…?

When is next chapter out is ch12 the last one

I bet dev is to busy width what if 9 to make next chap this yeah
</s> (Did I forget any of the commonly repeated statements or questions for this day of The Fool?)

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
anyone has latest savegame this game has to munch grinnding...…...…...
There's no grinding in this game since there are no stats. Everything is event after event.
I Keep Getting Error When Trying To Go To The Gym With Cath Plz Help
That's because you didn't install the mandatory patch. And why do you need a save when you're already at the last chapter?
Thi sgame neds an walthru cuz it's to hard. where too DL?!?!?!?!1
There's an ingame walkthrough mentioned two posts above yours. It's the little robot in Sterling's room.
I don't like ntR… anyway to turn off the incess in the patch… so Drew wins over Brenna on OF… and gets Starling in the end…?
You can turn off NTR in Hunter's room, and even if you leave it on, the choices are very obvious. And the patch includes incest (since this is an incest game). No real idea why you went from not liking NTR to disabling incest since both are different genres. And no, if you turn NTR off, Drew doesn't win, since that would be NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: BaeScout83

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 11-fix Patreon + Uncensored
Uncensored fix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 878 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I updated to fix the uncensored patch in my android port.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
/r/wooosh

Since you seemed to miss the point of my reply-post, then I was replying with random nonsense to someone who was misusing the Reply button, instead of them just posting a new post that wasn't related to what they were replying to.
It is April Fool's Day after all.

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
Is there a straight woman left in the story? Is there any relationship at this point which is not outright sharing or polyamory? Normally I wouldn't be one to complain about MFF content - but good lord this latest update has really given a new perspective. Granted, it feels more like DFF - two lesbos in a love triangle with their favorite dildo.

Again, fine in moderation, but EVERY relationship now has this dynamic. If your "main character" could be replaced by a cylindrical block of plastic without too much alteration to the plot and dialogue - you might have lost the plot, so to speak.

Perfectly vanilla missionary sex could serve to really spice up the content at this point. :ROFLMAO:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Since you seemed to miss the point of my reply-post, then I was replying with random nonsense to someone who was misusing the Reply button, instead of them just posting a new post that wasn't related to what they were replying to.
I swear, that different font for each line wasn't there when I replied and I've seen a lot of random nonsense asked sincerely that it didn't really click. I know it should have been obvious when I got to the final part, but I think my brain just gave up at that point.

So yeah, shame on me, I guess. As they say, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, I'll break your jaw with a tire iron. (that's how the saying goes, right?)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The dev has not mentioned anything about "remastering" the game after he's done. He talked about working on a new game after PV, so i doubt he'll go back and add sounds.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
maybe I'm wrong but every time that the MC in this game is a real LOSSER .. if you ask that there are more NTR scenes in the game than the scenes where the MC does something interesting with mom and sisters .. then I think that he is definitely a loser (n) :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes