SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is the MC going to "defeat" the antagonists eventually and have them fuck off so he can live with his harem in peace and not in constant threat of having one of them stolen
Yes, since that's the storyline and thus endgoal of the game.
or is this whole game just the MC preventing his girls from being raped/stolen?
Well, yes, since that's the game. Once he reaches the endgoal, the game ends.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Sorry I miss read that.
Yeah Drew does have a dick.
But i think the MC will keep her to fuck and basically says to her I will keep you but if you ever try to fuck any of my girls again , I have the evidence for the police to send you away for a long time.
That wouldn't be that bad I'd be fine with that as long as obviously, she obeys MC.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
That wouldn't be that bad I'd be fine with that as long as obviously, she obeys MC.
I know it wont happen but once the MC deals with Hunter and maybe he blackmails Drew , that he has evidence on her what if the MC fucks all the girls then the MC says to Drew they are all mine but I will allow you to fuck them all in the mouth and ass. While I fuck every hole of theirs.And maybe Drew and the MC dp some of the girls( just like Hunter and Drew done with Brenna)

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I know it wont happen but once the MC deals with Hunter and maybe he blackmails Drew , that he has evidence on her what if the MC fucks all the girls then the MC says to Drew they are all mine but I will allow you to fuck them all in the mouth and ass. While I fuck every hole of theirs.And maybe Drew and the MC dp some of the girls( just like Hunter and Drew done with Brenna)
Personally, I would hate that and that would definitely be a deal breaker. Ideally, both Hunter and Drew go to prison for life and that's that, If Drew were to join the harem she wouldn't be allowed to touch any of the girls and she would be the one being fucked by the MC not the other way around.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Personally, I would hate that and that would definitely be a deal breaker. Ideally, both Hunter and Drew go to prison for life and that's that, If Drew were to join the harem she wouldn't be allowed to touch any of the girls and she would be the one being fucked by the MC not the other way around.
Need too wait and see what happens. Ive played lots of these games were things turned out different than you expected.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
what if the MC fucks all the girls then the MC says to Drew they are all mine but I will allow you to fuck them all in the mouth and ass.
The girls are not playthings to pass around. Hunter's stance is that he doesn't care who fucks them, as long as he gets a piece of the action, which is the same as Drew's, but Sterling wants to keep them safe. So, why would Sterling suddenly change his mind?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man Sterling is too stingy when it comes to the girls, there’s no chance he’ll ever consider having Drew sleep with even one of them. Unless Drew tries and make a deal with Sterling like help him take hunter down in exchange he’ll reconsider sharing now that would be a good ending to have.

• Angry
Reactions: herreraaa

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Man Sterling is too stingy when it comes to the girls, there’s no chance he’ll ever consider having Drew sleep with even one of them. Unless Drew tries and make a deal with Sterling like help him take hunter down in exchange he’ll reconsider sharing now that would be a good ending to have.
Yeah I could see that happening.
Drew might have 2 girls already in Kiera and Nora

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
The girls are not playthings to pass around. Hunter's stance is that he doesn't care who fucks them, as long as he gets a piece of the action, which is the same as Drew's, but Sterling wants to keep them safe. So, why would Sterling suddenly change his mind?
Hunter doesn't want a 'piece' of the action. He won't stop until all the women in his family belong to him. End of Story.
He sees it as his destiny to claim and impregnate the women in his family because he is a dio del sesso.
Hunter is willing to share the women with Drew because she has embraced her destiny/lifestyle and is following in Hunter's...footsteps.
Remember that Hunter extended the same offer to Sterling when he first came home in Ch.1.

And there's no reason why Sterling WOULD or SHOULD share them.
Drew's purpose is EXACTLY the same as Hunter's, no matter what she looks like or how nice she acts.
People act like Drew is some saint just because she's got nice tits. What a bunch of simps...

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hunter doesn't want a 'piece' of the action. He won't stop until all the women in his family belong to him. End of Story.
He sees it as his destiny to claim and impregnate the women in his family because he is a dio del sesso.
Hunter is willing to share the women with Drew because she has embraced her destiny/lifestyle and is following in Hunter's...footsteps.
Remember that Hunter extended the same offer to Sterling when he first came home in Ch.1.

And there's no reason why Sterling WOULD or SHOULD share them.
Drew's purpose is EXACTLY the same as Hunter's, no matter what she looks like or how nice she acts.
People act like Drew is some saint just because she's got nice tits. What a bunch of simps...
The question is though will Hunter be able to impregnate the women in his family? Only in a bad ening unless theres a twist

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I admit, I simplyfied it a bit. He also offered the same deal to Sterling's friend in that What If.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Probably to get back the first woman he loved. And can I say "nice". Shame no one else picked up on that. To be honest, I only started the whole Kiera conversation to make a point, but it seems everyone's into Kiera now (not that I can't blame them).

He's not. Drew convinced her to have a threesome with her mother, so why would her daughter be off limits?
Yeah I was also trying to reinforce the joke, it passed over everyone's head like a volleyball over a net *woosh*

On other note, if I can deduce from the first teasers Keira and Nora look sane to me considering how happy they look when they meet Sterling and how depressed they look when they see that Hunter is there.
It leads me to believe something bad happened, or that they feel some kind of regret or remorse probably something tied to David, anyway im 100% sure that they have some piece of information that is vital for Sterling the final piece of the puzzle if you will.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah I was also trying to reinforce the joke, it passed over everyone's head like a volleyball over a net *woosh*
It's my fault really. I was trying to think of something good to mention that had nothing to do with the original comment, but, unlike my other comments, this one actualy sparked a conversation. Story of my life, really, it's only when I make a joke that people take me seriously (which is really awkward because I like edgy humour). Still, give me more time to focus on my two new Pomeranians. I got them so I can finally combine my two favourite hobbies, boxing and fisting.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes