Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
And how then is it correct to play this game? if you do something that comes to your head, it’s always full of bullshit, and somewhere you zatrivaesh and you can’t play further until you hit paymosh where you screwed up (((this sucks(n):mad::eek:(n)o_O
It is a kinetic novel man, the only choices there are, lead you to bad endings that are not even canon. So don't worry, play the game and learn to write :p

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
And how then is it correct to play this game? if you do something that comes to your head, it’s always full of bullshit, and somewhere you zatrivaesh and you can’t play further until you hit paymosh where you screwed up (((this sucks(n):mad::eek:(n)o_O
there's a walkthrough in the game, it tells you where to go and when to go there.
Just click on the robot in Sterling's room

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where can I download step by step instructions for this game? who has the link?
Where can I download step by step instructions for the game? who has the link?
The exact same post, in two threads... Sure you're not a bot?
Games that don't have links for walkthroughs, are either entirely linear or have built-in guides.

A walkthrough, or even a literal step-by-step guide for it is absolutely pointless.

Reactions: sava75

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The exact same post, in two threads... Sure you're not a bot?
Games that don't have links for walkthroughs, are either entirely linear or have built-in guides.

A walkthrough, or even a literal step-by-step guide for it is absolutely pointless.
Don’t think it’s a bot because he answered me in a aggressive way when I answered his post and I think a Moderator deleted that entire Conversation

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
chill F95 correction officer. i know that it had nothing to do with it, just putting my 4 cents man
In case you don't know, you can make a comment without replying to someone else's comment. If you aren't responding directly to what someone said, don't click "reply" on their post. That way we won't get confused, and you'll look smarter!

1680222157143.png

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
chill F95 correction officer. i know that it had nothing to do with it, just putting my 4 cents man
I just wonder how WWG is gonna pull off Keira's visit. I mean, not only does Sterling have to convince Keira and Nora to let Lucia stay even with Drew present, but he'll have to do it AFTER he fucked both of them, because if he doesn't, there will be a major uproar in the fanbase. So, I'm curious to see how he tackles this. It seems to me a bit hard to do, convincing Keira her daughter is safe after she had her insides rearranged. "Don't worry, nobody's gonna take advantage of her. Wanna ride my dick one more time before you head out?"

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
insults now dang. smh.

You’re forgetting that in Ch 10 Lucia was the one who jumped on Sterling, she decided to do it on her own terms.
Probably it’s gonna be the same, Keira will understand that Lucia truly loves Sterling and wants to be intimate with him.
Personally, I would like to see a little arc of Keira trying to test to make sure Lucia is not getting manipulated like she was.

Still, Drew was the one to bring up the suggestion should Keira come to visit, so maybe there’s another plan using her.
I hope not?

Also, what’s up with the whole DavidxDrew arc I mean Ophelia was fucking furious I feel like it all got completely forgotten after she got filled by the new hubby.
Did I miss something?

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You’re forgetting that in Ch 10 Lucia was the one who jumped on Sterling, she decided to do it on her own terms.
Probably it’s gonna be the same, Keira is gonna see that Lucia truly loves Sterling and wants to be intimate with him.
Personally, I would like to see a little arc of Keira trying to test to make sure Lucia is not getting manipulated like she was.

Still, Drew was the one to bring up the suggestion should Keira come to visit, so maybe there’s another plan using her.
I hope not?

Also, what’s up with the whole DavidxDrew arc I mean Ophelia was fucking furious I feel like it all got completely forgotten after she got filled by the new hubby.
Did I miss something?
I think Drew is still fucking Kiera. Just remember when Drew was fucking her he was a male( now a shemale) I think Kiera doesnt want Drew fucking her daughter is because deep down Kiera knows that Drew is her dad.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I hope not?
Drew wants Kiera at Ophelia's house. Why?
Drew was also clear that Kiera wasn't to know that Hunter or Drew were at Ophelia's house. Why?
I'm sure Drew wants to use Kiera for some twisted game, but how?

• Is Drew counting on the surprise/shock of seeing Hunter and Drew again to trigger Kiera's submission to them?
• Or is it as simple as Drew knowing that Kiera would get Lucia away from Hunter and Drew ASAP if she knew they were around?
I think a lot depends on the long-term effects of being used by Hunter and Drew has had on Kiera's mind and body.
Her mind will likely tell her to get herself and Lucia away from Hunter and Drew as quickly as she can,
but her body will scream to be used again because she remembers the pleasure she felt.

Did I miss something?
When Sterling showed Ophelia the proff of the David/Drew affair, Ophelia decided NOT to confront Drew right away.
It hasn't been forgotten, Ophelia is just waiting to see if Drew is up to something now.
Ophelia just learned of Drew's twisted acts, but remember that they are still sisters...

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
My latest version has a glitch I can't progress with Catherine in the gym - I get an error page every time which is not allowing me to progress other characters. Everytime I get this - any suggestions?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Fri Mar 31 17:11:04 2023
```

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Drew wants Kiera at Ophelia's house. Why?
Drew was also clear that Kiera wasn't to know that Hunter or Drew were at Ophelia's house. Why?
I'm sure Drew wants to use Kiera for some twisted game, but how?

• Is Drew counting on the surprise/shock of seeing Hunter and Drew again to trigger Kiera's submission to them?
• Or is it as simple as Drew knowing that Kiera would get Lucia away from Hunter and Drew ASAP if she knew they were around?
I think a lot depends on the long-term effects of being used by Hunter and Drew has had on Kiera's mind and body.
Her mind will likely tell her to get herself and Lucia away from Hunter and Drew as quickly as she can,
but her body will scream to be used again because she remembers the pleasure she felt.

When Sterling showed Ophelia the proff of the David/Drew affair, Ophelia decided NOT to confront Drew right away.
It hasn't been forgotten, Ophelia is just waiting to see if Drew is up to something now.
Ophelia just learned of Drew's twisted acts, but remember that they are still sisters...
You make some great points grey wolf.

One thing tho wasn't drew a male before when he and Hunter began fucking Keira an Nora. So she could be Lucia's dad?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
My latest version has a glitch I can't progress with Catherine in the gym - I get an error page every time which is not allowing me to progress other characters. Everytime I get this - any suggestions?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump cgym

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Fri Mar 31 17:11:04 2023
```
Do you have the MANDATORY PATCH from the first post?

Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 11 Patreon + Uncensored

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 878 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

I'm sorry, but is this the patreon version? It say 'uncensored" but still has original dialogue. How to get uncensored version?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
You make some great points grey wolf.

One thing tho wasn't drew a male before when he and Hunter began fucking Keira an Nora. So she could be Lucia's dad?
Yes. Drew was born a man and was male until sometime after he and Hunter were told to leave by David just after Catherine's 3rd birthday(Sterling was 4).
It's never been revealed who Lucia's father is, with both Hunter and Drew the most likely candidates.
...The mysterious 'guy from the roller rink' coming in a distant 3rd.

Hunter once said HE was Lucia's father, but that was when Hunter was high on pain killers after going to the dentist in Ch.7, so there's the distinct possibility that he lied. Or did he?
Who knows, but I bet we'll find out soon.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes