Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know honestly, even though were like a few chapters away and I know the Dev won’t do this but it would be cool if we got to play as Drew or hunter. Like if we look from his POV of how it all started and saw how he got the girls, like seeing his origin. Starting from the beginning, how he got the idea of being the Dio de sesso

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You know honestly, even though were like a few chapters away and I know the Dev won’t do this but it would be cool if we got to play as Drew or hunter. Like if we look from his POV of how it all started and saw how he got the girls, like seeing his origin. Starting from the beginning, how he got the idea of being the Dio de sesso
Yeah I always thought of how Hunter and Drew got the girls in the bad endings ect.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I agree that a flashback/short sequence that shows a young Hunter realizing his 'destiny' as a dio del sesso would be fun.
It could show either the moment he had an epiphany, or the slow realization of what he was meant for.
Then it could show how he claimed his mother, aunts, cousins, etc.

May 30, 2017
What dream scene is winning? I got bad with money this month so can't pledge but i sure do hope Drew is there winning. Though i doubt Drew will win considering how much against futa everyone seem to be nowadays.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes