jaunycash

Aug 10, 2020
If you want to guarantee getting it today, you can sub to WWG's patreon. Otherwise, we wait for a hero, in the coming days/hours.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
it IS released and it was great. I got about 3 and half hours. Reading time my vary.
Great, so, as a relatively slow reader, I'll have half the day for it :)
I always find those things hard to estimate though cause I can't gauge what speeds others read at, but it certainly sounds like a beefy chapter. Without spoilers, in comparison to previous chapters, that means about similar length?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How many bad endings were there for this update?
2, always 2 and that rule hasn't seemed to change since CH 1 that had 3. Though those were really teasers of what's to look forward too. The other rule was there was always 1 main (which we always get the teaser for, slumber party this time) and 1 mini. The second bad end was anything BUT mini. It really could be considered the better of the 2. You could make a strong argument.

Great, so, as a relatively slow reader, I'll have half the day for it :)
I always find those things hard to estimate though cause I can't gauge what speeds others read at, but it certainly sounds like a beefy chapter. Without spoilers, in comparison to previous chapters, that means about similar length?
Yeah, Play time seems to be about the same as last, but content wise, it's WAY more then last. Almost every chance there was sex scene.

I debated sharing this single picture. Then I thought, you know, if this one picture convinces people to bite the pledge bullet, this will help rather then hurt.

The second Bad End SPOILER! Don't click and then come crying that it's not your thing or you don't like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
2, always 2 and that rule hasn't seemed to change since CH 1 that had 3. Though those were really teasers of what's to look forward too. The other rule was there was always 1 main (which we always get the teaser for, slumber party this time) and 1 mini. The second bad end was anything BUT mini. It really could be considered the better of the 2. You could make a strong argument.

Yeah, Play time seems to be about the same as last, but content wise, it's WAY more then last. Almost every chance there was sex scene.

I debated sharing this single picture. Then I thought, you know, if this one picture convinces people to bite the pledge bullet, this will help rather then hurt.

The second Bad End SPOILER! Don't click and then come crying that it's not your thing or you don't like it.

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018

This is the test build for Chapter Nine. It is a heavily limited build with everything before Chapter Eight removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter Eight to play. I will be providing one for Windows. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Nine. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

BETA VERSION

SAVE CHAPTER 8

Escuirtinator

Feb 7, 2020

This is the test build for Chapter Nine. It is a heavily limited build with everything before Chapter Eight removed. You'll need a save that is at the end of Chapter Eight to play. I will be providing one for Windows. I've played through several times already so I don't anticipate any game breaking problems if you stick to Chapters Nine. I would greatly appreciate any form of feedback. From visuals, to story, to spelling and grammar...everything is up for potential improvement.

BETA VERSION

SAVE CHAPTER 8
Thanks man

Reactions: LilWill123

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020

BETA VERSION

SAVE CHAPTER 8
love u

Reactions: Can27

Crystalf0x

Jan 24, 2019

BETA VERSION

SAVE CHAPTER 8
Arigato gozaimasu! <3

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018

BETA VERSION

SAVE CHAPTER 8
Thank you very much, you are great!!

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes