Skode

Mar 9, 2020
October release for the next update? Cant wait. Not seen any teasers for the new mega busty blonde yet though - really hope her and the maid get some screentime in this update as they have made strong early impressions on me (deffo prefer both to likes of Mallory and Amber in all honesty) but either way from all the teasers so far its looking to be a good one.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What ifs are a genius idea especially since you don't want your games to branch out.
People said to WWG drop the NTR very early into this games life. I remember those comments as early as CH2. Look at him now, $3.5k in his best month yet with the heaviest NTR scene yet (although as a bonus download and not even a non-canon scene).

it's almost like what you hate and don't like is financially viable and successful...

so this game is branching out fine, VERY fine and it's only getting bigger baby!

Nov 12, 2019
WWG drop the NTR very early into this games life. I remember those comments as early as CH2. Look at him now, $3.5k in his best month yet with the heaviest NTR scene yet (although as a bonus download and not even a non-canon scene).

it's almost like what you hate and don't like is financially viable and successful...

so this game is branching out fine, VER
Sorry dart let me clarify what I mean. In the main cannon story a group of fans for almost all the games wanted things to branch if you made a mistake and got ntr. Though that sounds all good and stuff it would delay the game more with the need to write more scripts and add items to the story. By doing the what ifs you are still appealing to the NTR audience while also keeping the main cannon story vanilla for those who do not like NTR stuff.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
before any one gets mad. anyone in the tier can make suggestions. just no top tiers has suggested a vanilla what if. it's like the NTR crowd is the only ones supporting him...
Can't say I agree with you there.
It is easier to come up with "What if scenarios" for Hunter since the old bag always get the short end of the stick, while the MC keeps making progress.

Reactions: criestoomuch

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG said you can come up with anything. being vanilla doesn't mean you have less to work with.

you can absolutely tear the story apart and the skies the limit. so saying MC keeps making progress, doesn't mean you can't create a Vanilla what if. It's the first part, Hunter scenes get cut instead of continuing. that's why they we want to see more.

1630569064668.png

Sorry dart let me clarify what I mean. In the main cannon story a group of fans for almost all the games wanted things to branch if you made a mistake and got ntr. Though that sounds all good and stuff it would delay the game more with the need to write more scripts and add items to the story. By doing the what ifs you are still appealing to the NTR audience while also keeping the main cannon story vanilla for those who do not like NTR stuff.
the NTR wouldn't be any good, if it's not integrated into the game as it is. then the build up / point of having Hunter would be gone.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
WWG said you can come up with anything. being vanilla doesn't mean you have less to work with.

you can absolutely tear the story apart and the skies the limit. so saying MC keeps making progress, doesn't mean you can't create a Vanilla what if. It's the first part, Hunter scenes get cut instead of continuing. that's why they we want to see more.
Of course, that also makes it easier to be suggested. I'm just saying that it is normal for higher tier of patrons to be NTR fans since they get teased constantly, and this way they can get "closure". :p
Vanilla fans are probably more satisfied since they keep scoring. Maybe there will be an increase in vanilla scenarios suggestions when the MC is getting laid with all the main ladies.

Reactions: randomnamez

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Damn every update i always redo this back to beginning is there a possibility having a gallery? Or latest saves?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Damn every update i always redo this back to beginning is there a possibility having a gallery? Or latest saves?
There is a "gallery" in that you can replay all the events from one place but that takes just as long as just playing the game.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I tried dropping and dragging new window version to mac version but it didn't work anyone know the fix for this i love beating it to this game...
First, which chapter of the Mac version do you currently have ? 7 or 8 ?
Second, which Windows version are you trying to get ? Chapter 8 or the standalone What-if scenario ?
Third, I hope you are not trying to drag and drop the Windows folder onto the Mac app, are you ? That will never work. You need to get to the contents of the app first (right click, show package contents)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
My first time in this thread: "The author's name is 'What? Why? Games' ? What an odd choice..."
WWG: "This game will contain avoidable non-canon NTR."
(New release comes out: it contains non-canon NTR)
People in thread: "WHAT?! WHY is there NTR?"
Other people in thread: "What?! Why are you surprised and upset?"
Me again: "This man is a genius."

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
My first time in this thread: "The author's name is 'What? Why? Games' ? What an odd choice..."
WWG: "This game will contain avoidable non-canon NTR."
(New release comes out: it contains non-canon NTR)
People in thread: "WHAT?! WHY is there NTR?"
Other people in thread: "What?! Why are you surprised and upset?"
Me again: "This man is a genius."
200 IQ MOVE

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes