dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
nope, What you get in the Beta is what you're going to get in the full version. plus any typo / bug fixes.

Reactions: no_name_742

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
it wasn't WWG who posted it here an idiot leaked it here knowing full well all these people dont know how to read and will not understand that its a test build even when it was plainly written out for them to read on the title screen. they literally had to wait for the 31st to come for the official release to not expose all these illiterate subhumans
Oke , you're right , my fault.
It was leaked and i should have known better.
Thought that , regarding to earlier updates i didn't have to read the changelog.
Was i wrong?!
Woken up now.

Psychofreak

Feb 28, 2020
It doesn't work :(
Something I did when the chapter 8 beta was released and didn't have a save was just extracting the beta over the chapter 7 game files. So in this case if you do have the chapter 8 version of the game try extracting the new update over that

cjecht111

Jul 16, 2017
When I put my name, he says thank you very much idiot and he takes me out of the game, can someone help me please?

To get past, you need to complete chapter 8, and load up that file, from anywhere as long as you completed chapter 8. from your bedroom to be safe, not in the middle of scene or anything

REMEMBER ALL OTHER CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED, you cant play chapter 9 without getting past 8 :)

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
I sure as fuck hope the MC finally gets Some ACTUAL real WET as fuck PUSSY and He puts his Cock Deep Inside In BRENNA's Perfect Little Pretty PUSSY and not 1 or 4 times but 10s of 1000000s of TIMES ceampie every and only way 2 finish also but also Ophelia's Cunt soooon as well as her sis Liza's. It's Past time Now to get Pussy and Not just from Mallory and Eva but other Main CHICS! No Fuck Cath, Don't care if she is killed off and not a part anymore cause shes the most annoying little Bitch ever! So her we go and Brenna if you no Give MC PUSSY I hope He PISSES IN YOUR FACE & Then takes IT!!!!! and then ceampies TYou also Ya Mean ass Bitch! Give it up cause of how he is for you! damn View attachment 1475407

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes