QuantumVNs

Jan 25, 2019
Regarding Ophelia in Ch9

I actually like the turn. The hemming and hawing and emotional breakdowns at each step of escalation were getting old, imo. Like, all the crying really takes me out. Hopefully this dominant streak continues for at least another chapter and maybe settles into a more middle of the road dommy-mommy dynamic.

I also look forward to the first time Sterling bangs Ophelia being while he's wearing a strap on, as hinted in his conversation with Brenna at the hotel. Just find the idea funny, Ophelia acquiescing to idea that she needs male companionship but not wanting to give Sterling the satisfaction. Maybe escalate into a double-penetration where Sterling uses both strap and his own penis.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
on chapter 9 beta NTR says nice to meet you idiot and game getting closed lol what is this? is this a joke or a bug?
Might be a good idea to read the posts since the release so you don't ask a question that has been asked numerous times. Start at page 450 and read forward. You will get your answer.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This remains one of the funniest and most interestingly written VNs out there. But it does, or the thread for it does anyway, seem to attract more than it's fair share of newbie trolls saying moronic things in engrish. Admittedly so do many other games, it just seems to be more common here than in many other threads. Wonder what it is about this games that seems to provoke them into such a frenzy? Is it that they're to stupid to get the jokes in it? Or just jealousy? Anyway, another great update!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I sure as fuck hope the MC finally gets Some ACTUAL real WET as fuck PUSSY and He puts his Cock Deep Inside In BRENNA's Perfect Little Pretty PUSSY and not 1 or 4 times but 10s of 1000000s of TIMES ceampie every and only way 2 finish also but also Ophelia's Cunt soooon as well as her sis Liza's. It's Past time Now to get Pussy and Not just from Mallory and Eva but other Main CHICS! No Fuck Cath, Don't care if she is killed off and not a part anymore cause shes the most annoying little Bitch ever! So her we go and Brenna if you no Give MC PUSSY I hope He PISSES IN YOUR FACE & Then takes IT!!!!! and then ceampies TYou also Ya Mean ass Bitch! Give it up cause of how he is for you! damn View attachment 1475407
Man, I hope you can afford a good therapist. Or atleast some medication cause I'm worried for you. And the people around you.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
Can't wait for a What If! I definitely think it should be Hunter going with Brenna to the hotel and them fucking.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
guys why when i try to start a new game says nice to meet you idiot and the game crash or get closed by something?
NO! Just no! Literally 3 posts above yours is the answer for the 900th time today!

For fucks sake.......this is getting truly ridiculous.....

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes