Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
I hate that things with Ophilia are femdom now. that that slave/madre thing is really not something (I would say), a big majority of the audience want. That content should be optional or a least skippable. I hope that there is is going to be a change to the game so it's fixed. I think it should be relatively easy to just make it skippable, and it would make a difference for a lot of the players.
similarly I hope that there is going to be multiple options with Drew(Drew has sex with mc only/mc and the girls/none of them), but I fear that there won't be much choices, since this game has really only given you one choice(NTR on/off).
it was a great surprise that Drew is trans, but the rest of the game has been pretty predictable(which is fine).

I see a lot of possibilities for this game but it needs to add some choices which will accommodate a much larger fanbase.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love the models.
So do I. Tiff and Lucia feel like the most 'generic' of them (kind of Barbie plastic vibe), but overall I'd say the least physically attractive to me (excluding the men) are Catherine and Amber, but they both make up for it with comedic personality traits and interaction - and Cath's body model is fantastic. If I knew a woman who looked like Brenna I'd be willing to trade body parts just to get a piece of her.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Fuuuck, this update kicks asses, I think this has been the best so far, both Non-NTR and NTR content .. I can't wait for the next one.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I swear there needs to be a PSA to all game writers that "breath" is the noun and "breathe" is the verb. The phrase "I can't breath" appears in 99% of games on the site.
I've lost track of the number of times the author has mixed up your and you're in this VN alone. And it's "brass tacks", not "brass tax", but clearly proofreading is not something he's got somebody doing very much of, or they're borderline illiterate anyhow. (exception: Maybe they just don't have English as a primary language)

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
im a noob, how do i use the save file that was posted above?
Load the game, so Renpy creates a save folder. Open your Run command (Windows + R), type "%appdata%" and enter. Locate the "Renpy" folder and inside that locate the "PowerVacuum" folder. Paste the file there and enjoy.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Load the game, so Renpy creates a save folder. Open your Run command (Windows + R), type "%appdata%" and enter. Locate the "Renpy" folder and inside that locate the "PowerVacuum" folder. Paste the file there and enjoy.
i think im braindead lol

i cant download the file, and when i try to copy or drag and drop it just brings the shortcut

Crippy

May 28, 2018
i think im braindead lol

i cant download the file, and when i try to copy or drag and drop it just brings the shortcut
Here is what I did and I just finished CH9. Go to page 450 and locate the provided save. Right click on it and select Save File As. Delete the numbers so that the file reads: 1-5-LT1. Place it in the Saves Folder. Launch game and load the save from the 1st page - position 5. I could not change the name and I am not so sure you can.

Reactions: Boldano

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what is drew to the MC in terms of like family relation? or do we not know and i completely missed that
Since I loaded mine with the incest mod, I'm not entirely certain - but in the vanilla run for that chapter Drew is still identified as "potentially" Lucia's father, so it would depend on MC's relation to Lucia, if any.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes