Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
When I open the program and put the name it automatically closes, I know that other people also happened the same. Any solution?
Well, I've used Ch8 save from the last dialogue point and game continued without any problems.
Some scenes from previous chapters are cut (not scenes themselves, just images not being there) as it was mentioned by dev, but new content only works just fine.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So... seeing as how Chapter 9 download is only chapter 9....does the chapter 8 download contain the full game? I've never played and I wanna know what's going on up to the end.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So... seeing as how Chapter 9 download is only chapter 9....does the chapter 8 download contain the full game? I've never played and I wanna know what's going on up to the end.
Yeah if you download chapter 8 it gives you everything. It will take you a while to get through it all and chapter 9 is only a leaked beta so far, so don’t worry about the ch.9 download.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
Well, I've used Ch8 save from the last dialogue point and game continued without any problems.
Some scenes from previous chapters are cut (not scenes themselves, just images not being there) as it was mentioned by dev, but new content only works just fine.
Can you share your save file with us please

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Hm.....I think Hunter wins this game that Sterling and him are playing, even if Sterling wins. Just a theory, but I think Hunter's making a heir out of Sterling, continuing the Casa-something something to him. Soooooooo, if Sterling loses, he gets the girls and continue his grand crusade of debauchery and lust, then if Sterling wins, he gets to pass on his backhanded sexual knowledge by purposely telling Sterling his plans everytime he does something to the girls, since, you know, what happened to Drew

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Power Vacuum [Ch. 9 Beta] [What? Why? Games] crunched

Chapter 9 Only (Beta) untested
You can't start from the beginning, use a save file from Chapter 8!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 343 MB - PowerVacuum-CH9_BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 309 MB - PowerVacuum-CH9_BETA-mac-crunched.zip

Download Ch. 9 (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

Chapter 1 - 9 (Beta) experimental
You can start from the beginning!

Compressed Size PC*: 733 MB - PowerVacuum-CH1-9_BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 699 MB - PowerVacuum-CH1-9_BETA-mac-crunched.zip

Download Ch. 1-9 (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
think Hunter wins this game that Sterling and him are playing, even if Sterling wins. Just a theory, but I think Hunter's making a heir out of Sterling, continuing the Casa-something something to him. Soooooooo, if Sterling loses, he gets the girls and continue his grand crusade of debauchery and lust, then if Sterling wins, he gets to pass on his backhanded sexual knowledge by purposely telling Sterling his plans everytime he does something to the girls, since, you know, what happened to Drew
i had a very similar theory, basically it think maybe 3 endings, 1. NTR ending, kinda like the failure ending, 2. good ending pretty standard hero wins antagonist loses and 3. what you describe and MC (Sterling) becomes the next generation hunter.
basically MC isnt some great "hero", he basically does whatever he can do get laid, Hunter may be worse by drugging everyone but he is very disgusting but the MC is the one that gains from it, its not like he protects them when they cant control themselves he takes advantage of the situation, with the defense its better him then hunter (not trying to sound preachy, just part of my theory).
i wouldnt be surprised if hunter has the same penis injury to draw parallels, hunter's dick is actually bigger then MC already excessively large dick

Reactions: Kompas
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes