Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Drew is Hunter's nephew. Hunter's brother entrusted the safety of his wife and children (son, daughter) to Hunter, but obviously being who he his, he ended up bedding both the mother and daughter. He also brought Drew under his wing and made him his protégé. You find all this out in the Father's journal from several chapters ago.
What the hell?

Drew is Hunter's son and Opelia's younger brother. Or was. And that part -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is mess of the facts.

Reactions: ARB582

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Trust me , guys . This collection of game is one of best game in the F95zone !
Attractive body , wonderful story , genius author . I just waiting impregnate evryone , again and again , that would be awesome harem .

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What was the point of the air conditioner hint? Hunter fixed it but it congratulated Sterling for fixing it? He didn't even do anything.

There is something strange about this render particularly Ophelia's left leg I mean I know she has big ass but it almost looks like she two left thighs!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
The problem with the save file at op because it's a folder. Better off searching for a 0.8 save in the search bar and use that instead.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
" It has been hinted at for a while now to be fair. Ophelia and Lucia both played games with futa characters and Hunter said a couple chapters ago "I miss having a son" so it's not really out of left field the hints were there."

you said Hunter said "I miss having a son" well Hunter has a son named Drew. MC learned about Drew from reading the letter that MC's father left him. Hunter and Drew had turned MC's Grandmother (MC's father's mom) and aunt into sex slave.

How can Ophelia be a futa if she is MC's and his sister's Mother? That is a twist the would be kind of hard to explain.
Its a meta joke. Both Ophelia and Lucia play literal video games during the course of the game

I dont know why this had to be explained more than once. Im not reading through like 10 pages of nonsense. Just want you know that you look like a fool lmao

Edit: Okay I did end up reading through all the nonsense and I gotta say this site has some of the DUMBEST people on the internet. And considering the vastness of the internet, its really impressive

It literally says on the title screen that you can only play chapter nine. So why are you trying to play the rest of the game??? holy fuck

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok. It's been awhile since I played but could anyone tell me if the MC's Mom and Aunt are sisters or sisters in law?

Reactions: Knight D
Oct 24, 2020
WElllll, I was bout 75% Thru The Update& It had been really Good. Of course though it didn't stay good and as it got closer to end of the update A pretty stupid idea for such a drastic 180 turn from a main chic and the reason for it is what is so fuckin stupid. Why at this stage so deep into that relationship they had built. No way any woman reacts the same way from getting their clit sucked and certainly after You are who put ur cunt in and on his face or mouth actually!! Fuckin Out Of No Where STUPIDITY is Inserted and In form of the most Retarded Idea for such A Huge 180 Attitude Change & a woman that NEVER Ever would make her son a SLAVE..... The worst choice made though is that the mc and We as the player DON"T EVEN GET TO MAKE THE CHOICE to tell her to fuck off and fuck herself cause That should Def be a choice to keep her in loop. I instantly wanted to CUT her OUT of My Game and Just Focus & fuck aliza, Mallory and BRENNA.
Brenna2SIG.gif

Reactions: fistinyourface

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that Gaylords mouse or maybe it's a hard drive looks like a pack of cigarette's?

Tiff : Why are you naked? Gaylord: Well how else are you going to see my fake dick if I have all of my clothes on?

It's now been proven that the grandturd is actually dead as they have to be dead to drink shit like tab pop as that shit is nasty as fuck.

Drew will be the only one I'll be letting win anything.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, Ophelia doing that to her own tenant feels very odd to say the least, I wonder what does author have on his mind for future MC-Ophelia advance. The twist of this chapter is not very welcoming, but I can accept it for now if it will have a more appealing resolve in the future.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
It literally says on the title screen that you can only play chapter 9. Someone uploaded the test beta for the $20 patrons, not the full version

holy shit guys I know not everyones native language is English but come on
Not just that, but the page right before this one, I posted exactly how to fix this issue.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes