HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not really sure what BETA is supposed to mean in this context. Can we expect more content that has not been revealed yet or is it just maybe a bit buggy and the clean version will get released in the next few days / weeks?
It means it was a test build for his higher tier Patreons that shouldn't have been leaked here. No more content but fixed bugs and integrated in to the whole game.

Jul 10, 2017
ok am i missing something I have the save in both chapter 8 and chapter 9 beta save folder and in either one the save is not showing in the save menu i even made new saves and there not shwoing up there do you got to put it somewhere other then the save folder cause it's the only game i've run into that has done this 1635690237915.png 1635690181560.png

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It means it was a test build for his higher tier Patreons that shouldn't have been leaked here. No more content but fixed bugs and integrated in to the whole game.
Which is why I wish the uploaders would just ignore betas

ok am i missing something I have the save in both chapter 8 and chapter 9 beta save folder and in either one the save is not showing in the save menu i even made new saves and there not shwoing up there do you got to put it somewhere other then the save folder cause it's the only game i've run into that has done this View attachment 1477090 View attachment 1477089
You need to find your Renpy folder, in your Roaming
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming
or instead of Owner, what ever your account on the computer is named.

In the Roaming Folder is the RenPy folder, and in there you will find all the saves for all the RenPy games you've ever played. Just find the PowerVacuum folder and all the permanent saves will be in there.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
Jul 10, 2017
Which is why I wish the uploaders would just ignore betas

You need to find your Renpy folder, in your Roaming
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming
or instead of Owner, what ever your account on the computer is named.

In the Roaming Folder is the RenPy folder, and in there you will find all the saves for all the RenPy games you've ever played. Just find the PowerVacuum folder and all the permanent saves will be in there.
ok thanks most renpy games just let you put it in the save folder right there

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
It literally says on the title screen that you can only play chapter 9. Someone uploaded the test beta for the $20 patrons, not the full version

holy shit guys I know not everyones native language is English but come on
still got nothing to do with it for crashing the game even it its ONLY ch.9. so tf you talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: qwe123456rty

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Anyone think that whoever leaked the beta was laughing his ass off these past 15+ pages from the game calling people an idiot and not able to read the title page? :poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: Ilhares

ducko

Feb 10, 2021
Whenever i start a new game (ch9 beta) it tells me to type in my name and then it automatically closes for some reason.. need help!!

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Kuraikko

Mar 22, 2021
Somehow after I start chapter 9 and writting down the name of the character the "helper" robot says "nice to meet you, idiot!" then out of sudden the game closes ... any glues why? I tryed reinstalling

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy and ducko

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Whenever i start a new game (ch9 beta) it tells me to type in my name and then it automatically closes for some reason.. need help!!
Somehow after I start chapter 9 and writting down the name of the character the "helper" robot says "nice to meet you, idiot!" then out of sudden the game closes ... any glues why? I tryed reinstalling
It's because this is a beta, so it's only chapter 9, therefore you need a chapter 8 save to play it. Solutions? Look in this thread for a chapter 8 save or wait a couple of days so the chapter comes out of beta.

ducko

Feb 10, 2021
It's because this is a beta, so it's only chapter 9, therefore you need a chapter 8 save to play it. Solutions? Look in this thread for a chapter 8 save or wait a couple of days so the chapter comes out of beta.
thank you SO MUCH!!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Exactly. The beta is focused only on Chapter 9's story to see if there were any problems before the full release. Assuming there were no issues, news was that the full release of Chapters 1-9 was later today.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I must fix air con to progress the last 4 quests, but nothing to interact with

edit:: it fixed it self?

Last edited:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Why can't I play???I enter the name and it say
Nice to meet you idiot. Then jumps out of game
if u read the main menu photo u need a save at the end of chapter 8 to play the new update
this update was meant for only the 20$ tier on patreon its only chapter 9 nothing from before u need a saved game to play it

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes