mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
I don't really understand the argument here. There was only one NTR sex scene this update. Compared to the MC having about fifteen. And the NTR one wasn't penetrative whereas the MC had vaginal sex with two people, so you can't even fall back on that argument. If this update was the straw that broke the back of your ignore button, go for it.
Don't waste your time in well known trolls. Obviously he didn't play the game
my point is that always has been like that, most of the sexual content has always been done to the ntr path,
since there isn't a NTR path :rolleyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
my point is that always has been like that, most of the sexual content has always been done to the ntr path, those people that defend and say that is not true likes ntr and that is why they say is not true, but if u look the cgs is very clearly the sexual content is more centered on the ntr, the dungeon update back then was a clear example of this.

i mean the non canon endings (bad endings), but whatever gonna ignore this from now on.
For this game you can not look at the cg's for how much ntr there is because you will only see one for the ntr and when that happens in game its game over.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Excellent update. This game is a slow burn, but the problem with that genre is that many times the plot does not progress because the creator does not want a rush thing, but at the same time there needs to be a progression otherwise the player gets bored.

This update definately make a big progression without rushing things out, perfect middle ground, suspension of disbelief isn't stretched too much. I am eager for another update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I for one do not want any more NTR in the game. Its NOT an NTR game. Dev has said that. Just focus on Non-NTR stuff. How many bad ends can you really have? You are just blew balling the NTR fans and pissing off the Non-NTR fans while trying to double dip. (Edit: This has been corrected by the dev, totally is an NTR game and I am wrong on this point.)

Can we have a way to just murder Hunter yet? We make LOTS of money with the ONLYFANS with Bre. Its time we put this OLD horse out to pasture.

Also, the cabin scene with the cousin bothered the fuck out of me. I'm glad the MC blew up at her but if her sexuality is really turning in this way then i'll be sad as she had become one of my favorite characters.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
but the problem with that genre is that many times the plot does not progress because the creator does not want a rush thing
You mean the plot does not progress because the creator wants to milk things since he has no idea what to do other than the original concept he had. Good thing it's obvious this already has a complete story written out.

.... Great. Apparently now i LIKE Ntr.
Yesss... look into your heart and know that it is true... Give in to the dark side... Now watch me fuck the guy who wants to fuck your girl...

Wait... this didn't turn out the way it should have...

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Just focus on Non-NTR stuff. How many bad ends can you really have? You are just blew balling the NTR fans and pissing off the Non-NTR fans while trying to double dip.
He already have votes for that question. And NTR won.
Bah. When MC and Hunter will start to have sex (with girls), people will calm.
Who am i kidding? They will find reason to complain.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for those that say "remove the NTR" "no one likes it" "majority hate's NTR". you are all wrong.

we've had our chance to voice our opinion. majority wanted to keep NTR and Majority played with NTR on.

THIS is why the Dev keeps having NTR scenes, because believe it or not, that's what the people want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there was a point where NTR could have been removed for good, but 6 people voted to remove, 41 voted to keep. i hope this can once and for all stop NTR haters from trying to remove what other people enjoy.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Honestly, as long as I have a choice to opt out I don't care much if the game caters at times to NTR. The content for non-NTR, which is what I prefer, is in my opinion acceptable and enjoyable at this time. I don't expect to be banging every chick in quick succession, a little believable build up is nice. I got more than I expected this update and I appreciate it.

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I'm starting to think the best part of this game is the dialog, and by saying that I don't mean the 3d rendered models are hard to look at.

It's just that the dialog is that entertaining/hilarious.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
right? from the get-go, this game has had the funniest and most enjoyable dialogue while STILL having a realistic build-up.

i have played many, many games on here, but Power Vacuum and A family Venture are leagues above everything on here that i've played. they are my 2 favorite games and nothing comes close.

before saying, "nuh uh, so an so i much better". this is just my personal opinion and i have yet to play many other highly regarded games, such as being a dik. i hear that game is amazing, but i tend to take my time before trying out a game that doesn't have the incest tag.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Look as a general rule of thumb,I fucking hate NTR. But I dunno the way it's handled in this game is freaking hilarious.

I guess the non canon aspect of it doesn't bother me. And if you accidentally get NTR'd by Hunter more than once you're doing something wrong.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes