dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can't say i can think of many like this one. if any at all.

you get the NTR results right away rather then 10 versions down the line. if you correct your choice, the story continues.

very few games give you the content right away, because they want to drain your bank first.

Reactions: Amypondk

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
Well what i meant was if there are any other Ntr games where you have to keep an old guy or just any dude away from your girls

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well what i meant was if there are any other Ntr games where you have to keep an old guy or just any dude away from your girls
Like it's been said nothing like this I think if anything that would come close is Babysitter and Culture Shock.

Reactions: Amypondk

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
anyone have a save right before hunter fucks your sisters friend? i saved after it.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
I absolutely 100% have that save, unfortunately POS RenPy doesn't want to give me all my save files, if anyone knows where to find all my saves that isn't PowerVacuum>game>saves I'll find them and give you the preNTR save as well as the 3 pseudo PreNTR saves from v.1

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I absolutely 100% have that save, unfortunately POS RenPy doesn't want to give me all my save files, if anyone knows where to find all my saves that isn't PowerVacuum>game>saves I'll find them and give you the preNTR save as well as the 3 pseudo PreNTR saves from v.1
Users -> "your name" -> appdata (might be hidden in folder settings) -> roaming -> Ren'Py -> ??? -> Profit!

Saves for just about every renpy game you play should be in these folders.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
anyone have a save right before hunter fucks your sisters friend? i saved after it.
Have you tried using the rollback function? Load the save and spin the mousewheel back. Should get you back fairly far.

Reactions: Spor40

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Also: Lucia teasers as well as the promise of a release the week before Christmas on Patreon. Lucia teaser is SPICY

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Lucia is a new character to be introduced in .3 and you put those in the appdata file that the game uses they're NTR save points.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I like that kind of stuff I hate the rush to sex stuff. I like the build up to the friggin expolsion if you know what I mean LOL. However I do see what you're getting at...If I'm understanding you correctly. They could have a little more variety in the scenes that repeat over and over. If that's what you mean... yes that does get yawn inducing but I still think this is a great game. We just have to take it and wait for the sweet payoff...Hang in there buddy :coffee::coffee::coffee::)

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I really liked this game, so I decided to make this guide based on the variables found in the game scripts.

Guide edition:
The game itself has a system that tells you what objective has been met, however with my guide I seek to help people identify what actions you must complete to execute certain variables and continue with the story.
Initially, I named the file "Walkthrough", however, it was my mistake to call it that, because with this I was not trying to tell the community how to play but to help them identify the variables and in which scripts to get them.
Sorry if that seems complex to some people, but that's my way of breaking down the game.

Updated on 08/15/2020 03:00 EST
Tutorial V0.6

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 364 Votes