4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
Power Vacuum - Version 0.3 Fixed by What? Why? Games Win/Mac/Android

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
There are a lot of new things when you browse through the image folder, but i also was not able to trigger part 3 right now.

P.S.: Could someone explain shortly how to disable autocorrect when posting something, it annoys that it tries to make capital letters with every second word :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm finishing up mirrors as we speak.
I'll be updated in a few minutes. Will update this post when done.
Done! OP updated.
REMEMBER.. sleep to start the new chapter.

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Just looked at the images and its another update with only teasing pretty much. Oh well I guess time to wait for next update again :(.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when pressing the progress robot u get grey screen error, tried clean install as well, but when at the same point in the game u get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/progress.rpy", line 6, in script
call screen progress2
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/progress.rpy", line 82, in execute
screen progress2:
File "game/progress.rpy", line 82, in execute
screen progress2:
File "game/progress.rpy", line 121, in execute

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
when pressing the progress robot u get grey screen error, tried clean install as well, but when at the same point in the game u get this error
Just looked through your variable list. You have a long list of variables that aren't even used in the game at 100. Did you try to skip the grind by altering variables?

Edit: Yep, your vrel value is 100 as well. That's not a relationship variable; it's used to initiate the chapter openings which establish new variables. When you clicked on the progress robot it checked for variables that are created in the chapter opening which was skipped due to vrel being 100.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes