mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a certain day you start episode 3? ive went through several days and its the same as before and the bot has no new tasks to do thanks

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Sorry maybe I don't explained myself clearly, english is obviously not my first language and is kindy hard to me make sense sometimes. I played the NTR path and I feel it like a kind of joke, because the MC knows that the old man is fucking his sisters and mom or masturbating them. But in all those scenes you only see the girl's faces or you see them from behind, and you hear them moaning, and thats not explicit, is more like a tease scene.
i get what he is trying to say. he is trying to say why the character doesnt react realistically to those scenes with pain and disgust, he is trying to say if those scenes are cannon. and yeah i get him. there should be more NTR content in the cannon way, and make a switch to enable it or disable it, and change your path. lots of people love NTR besides the MC have a kinda small penis, and the old bastard has a huge one, this could be used to further ridiculize the MC since the other girls have seen his penis.
this is getting good. but 0.3 has very VERY little content.
i hope the developers put more scenes next time. and improve the NTR

Reactions: Luckzor

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i get what he is trying to say. he is trying to say why the character doesnt react realistically to those scenes with pain and disgust, he is trying to say if those scenes are cannon. and yeah i get him. there should be more NTR content in the cannon way, and make a switch to enable it or disable it, and change your path. lots of people love NTR besides the MC have a kinda small penis, and the old bastard has a huge one, this could be used to further ridiculize the MC since the other girls have seen his penis.
this is getting good. but 0.3 has very VERY little content.
i hope the developers put more scenes next time. and improve the NTR
What more does the Dev need to do to make it clear that thats not what this game is. Not only is stated in the OP but the dev has stated multiple times in the thread.

Reactions: loikl

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What more does the Dev need to do to make it clear that thats not what this game is. Not only is stated in the OP but the dev has stated multiple times in the thread.
Lets forget about my question. Is clearly that I can't explain myself and will start again a "fight" about NTR. Lets forget that and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Rroarr

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Patch really isn't working very well in this anymore, is it? Sure the MC calls her Mom, but Brenna keeps calling her Ophelia constantly.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
They are separate paths. In the nom-NTR path nothing is hinted at all. It's not like ''they do it but don't show it''. They don't imply it at all.
you can actually be cucked out of your sexscene and then walk in on disgusting old man fucking her instead, really wierd too as she is disgusted by him earlier but if you belive the "x wants something in the kitchen" or whatever it is which came out of nowhere really. other than that i havent seen anything as its pretty easy to avoid

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I like the NTR Outcomes. They don't even matter to the Story and You only get them if you ignore the OBVIOUS prompts. I literally have saves of all the NTR scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: ChristianGrey
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes