Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Every Dev using DAZ should have in their toolkit so the clothing doesn't wrap around their female character's breasts like saran wrap. Dev, please use some of your Patrion earnings to buy it.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Thought Hunter was humanized in a fun way this chapter but then slid right back into PoS territory. Love it, feels more real, fun game

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well I went through all the stuff in the last update.....Nothing new in this one? Robot says wait for update........well should have had it in this version I thot. It`s repetitive.........Did I miss something?

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Has the incest patch been updated, last update was kinda funny cause there were some 'I can't do that she is my roommate/landlord' moments, although funny kinda takes away from it all.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I want to ask something just to be clear and hope all of you understand that I don't try to make any problem about NTR and No-NTR. I just want to understand if the NTR tag means that the game will have explicit content when you reach those endings or is more like a "joke"? And will be just implicit NTR? Because in the first versions I say that the NTR paths of all the girls were pretty implicit and you can't see nothing. Or the NTR endings will became more explicit with the time?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I want to ask something just to be clear and hope all of you understand that I don't try to make any problem about NTR and No-NTR. I just want to understand if the NTR tag means that the game will have explicit content when you reach those endings or is more like a "joke"? And will be just implicit NTR? Because in the first versions I say that the NTR paths of all the girls were pretty implicit and you can't see nothing. Or the NTR endings will became more explicit with the time?
They are separate paths. In the nom-NTR path nothing is hinted at all. It's not like ''they do it but don't show it''. They don't imply it at all.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
They are separate paths. In the nom-NTR path nothing is hinted at all. It's not like ''they do it but don't show it''. They don't imply it at all.
Sorry maybe I don't explained myself clearly, english is obviously not my first language and is kindy hard to me make sense sometimes. I played the NTR path and I feel it like a kind of joke, because the MC knows that the old man is fucking his sisters and mom or masturbating them. But in all those scenes you only see the girl's faces or you see them from behind, and you hear them moaning, and thats not explicit, is more like a tease scene.

Reactions: Valul12

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can you add the option to stop ntr in the game before the other guy gets lucky please i don't mean skipping I actually mean stop it you know kick the other guy in the nads , food sickness or come up with an excesses to kick the other guy out ect ? skipping ntr and avoiding it or two different things. entirely

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes