dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
speaking of discord. i never got the invite to join his discord. even though i'm a patreon.

i went through the steps to troubleshoot if you don't get your invite, nothing.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
see, he posted the game on patreon at 11:50 his time. it's still the 13th! HE DELIVERED!
It's friday the 14th here. But his timezone is the 13th. Is this technically a friday the 13th? I'm so confused now.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
being hit by SEVERAL mini animations so soon into the update, very nice!.

just got part where you walk in the woods with Lucia in the teaser photos. that's all i'll say for now since that's where i'm at AND i dont want to spoil anything when the game has only been out for a little over an hour.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's up on svscomics if you want to download it from shady scammy file hosts. Just ignore the florenfile one as that one is a cash grab one that requires you to buy a membership to download the file as you can only download files 400meg and smaller anything higher requires you to buy memberships

Ob Nixillis

File hosts like keep2share and fileboob are scammy files hosts that use many different things like adding shit to files throttling downloads to try to force you to buy memberships to their sites just to download from them. It's one of the reasons why those files hosts are not allowed on this site.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
being hit by SEVERAL mini animations so soon into the update, very nice!.

just got part where you walk in the woods with Lucia in the teaser photos. that's all i'll say for now since that's where i'm at AND i dont want to spoil anything when the game has only been out for a little over an hour.
I'll either be on the same page as you in a week when my tier unlocks or an hour if someone leaks it here. There's really no telling on this site sometimes.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes