moonstreak

May 12, 2019
help me out people i have been playing this for the last 2 days and i have some questions

Even though this has a NTR switch but when i choose the NTR option after the animation plays i am reverted back to choose the right option ,so can i assume this game has a linear story line and i am not missing out on anything if i play the NTR option or are there some different set of animations other than these??

Pls answer anyone really love the game!!

P.S: I am on the 5th chapter about to play the dungeons and dragons

May 2, 2020
help me out people i have been playing this for the last 2 days and i have some questions

Even though this has a NTR switch but when i choose the NTR option after the animation plays i am reverted back to choose the right option ,so can i assume this game has a linear story line and i am not missing out on anything if i play the NTR option or are there some different set of animations other than these??

Pls answer anyone really love the game!!

P.S: I am on the 5th chapter about to play the dungeons and dragons

For now,when NTR shou up,the robot will force back to options except the family card(It's just Imaginary)So you didn't miss anything.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That's right. The NTR choice will always send you back. There is however one path that will continue the NTR path after the "reveal" but I should warn you, it's not a happy one.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
That's right. The NTR choice will always send you back. There is however one path that will continue the NTR path after the "reveal" but I should warn you, it's not a happy one.
Which path is that??? And is it in the current version or will it show up in the next update??

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I wouldn't say it really continues to be fair, you literally see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then reverts you straight back like normal rather than continuing showing what happens after that or continuing the game etc.

Reactions: Deniz31

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
So is 13th,what time about 0.6?:LOL:
I became a patreon for him last night (which shocked me cause patreon hasn't accepted my card or PayPal in about 2 years lol, think it's just banks in the uk not liking patreon.) There's nothing new posted so far. I'll drop a message in the forum when he has posted.

Nov 8, 2017
It is morning where he is. Im sure an update will drop as he said, but he still has the entire day to prepare stuff, no need to rush first thing as he wakes up.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes