Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok after a ridiculous back breaking week of work i actually got time to sit and finish the current build of the game. Last chapter was good too dealing with the tension between the aunt and the blonde (my guess is it was the father with her sister) thus seemingly opening a path for her to be included in the power harem as updates go and things are REALLY ramping up with the existing girls on all fronts bar Amber who has been frustratingly slow given shes the one who should have least inibitions about getting intimate with the MC and in a reasonably quick pace too, could see potential for more funny D and D scenes with her around more and the Mom being totally a shipper for them should mean few blocks in her way when it does get hotter with her and MC outside of a certain old bastard lol. As for the rest of the girls...

Brenna remains the most attractive scenes wise by far and i think its obvious as the day as long she has the dildo which mysteriously vanished but i think her inibitions and barriers are all but gone now as shes slipping down the depravity path faster than ever now.

Ophelia not so much. Barriers are breaking but shes not comfortable with this and im not expecting much progress in the next update beyond maybe getting comfortable being naked with the MC.

Catherine as ever my least favourite but is the one ramping things up quick as she shows not so surprising yandere tendencies in rage bursts of jealousy regarding his relationship with Eva and her well documented competitive streak is really manifesting with said jealousy making a lethal combo meaning MC is gonna get it whether he wants it or not haha. Im ok with this fem dom turn of events but i think Dev has curtailed that a bit after apology which is a shame.

Lucia? ah lovely lucia... she doesnt get much screen time but is well rounded as a character. Shes down to earth, is accepting her kinks readily and to be honest doesnt seem to have much guard up against the MC despite her insecurities as her exhibitionism takes hold. Shes even helping herself too so im happy she is finally starting to pick up steam in the game as she feels kinda under featured in my opinion which is a shame and her scenes tend to be the shortest ive noticed or at least it feels that way.

Aziel - love this chick. She is funny, out going and a beat too. Clearly she will have a focus more on next update which is good as theyve literally shown MC and Mother discussing dealing with Kevin but will she get saucy content? Prob not but a man can hope.

The Blonde (Felicity was it? not seen her enough to remember the name) is barely in the game so cant say i particularly like her yet but then i dont dislike her either. Shes been portrayed as a stuck up bully but then we got a vulnerable side of her in this last chapter so maybe she will become much more lovable as she begins to trust men again via the MCs rather large slong (i take it this is a permanent ailment he is gonna have now haha).

Eva. Good to have her back, shes bloody awesome and id like to see more to her beyond horny fuck buddy. I mean if dev wants to give me copious amounts of her sexy as fuck scenes then bring em on but id like to see more of Eva outside the bedroom. The dildo arc was funny and out of nowhere so she clearly wants a piece of the MC even when he is not around showing affection so now his sister has stolen the damned thing maybe she will be forced to actually spend some quality time around him as a love interest and less for sex education as really i dont think there is much more depth they can go with that story now hes active and seemingly great at it.

The old bastard - i miss the old bastard when he is not around. I like making him miserable by ruining his seduction attempts routinely but i guess as his scene this time as Felicity the blonde there was no attempts needed and for once it made perfect sense unlike say the Eva one which was outta nowhere. It seems hes been wise in his use of the one camera he got back (seriously how the hell did the MC forget to reacquire it? He last checked the bedrooms BEFORE he gave that one back to help foil the date but i suppose even if he checked Brennas room just in case hes been getting action in every single bedroom in the house with different girls so it wasnt a case of the old bastard getting lucky which which room he chose). Nice cliffhanger ending for the current build as it does make me ponder what his requests are gonna be, if he ramping up his NTR game? All i know is i think he was pulling same threats on MCs father regarding Ophelia his wife (as he at time her sister was obese so she wasnt in any danger) so his father went into lockdown mode and it was why he got so possessive and protective thus creating the cracks which severed the family.

Still have no idea why MC had to bear brunt of his fathers ire though - maybe this will be explained further into the story. He wasnt a threat by any means but maybe the father worried he would be a chop of the old bastards block or at very least the old git was planning to groom a successor out of the MC all along. Say what you like but my theory is hes as much into corrupting the MC into doing these acts for his own perverse satisfaction of grooming a new him as much as he actually is on corrupting the girls for himself (someone that coy would have made far more attempts than he has esp given how much hes been drugging their food etc - there is playing a long game and then there is playing a long game where your at the age you could drop dead any day now haha... it doesnt make much sense).

Reactions: Sinopsiso

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
well, if he doesn't hit a road block. tomorrow is release day!
4:30 AM on the 10th here in the UK, I dunno if where the creator lives is ahead, behind or matches my TZ but either way I don't think we'll be lucky enough for it to be dead on the 10th (hope I'm wrong so badly.) My gut is saying the 12th for some reason.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Is it a release day because the new build gets released or because other things get released? Life's mysteries, life's mysteries.....

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just wanted to stop by to say how much I appreciate this game and the way it uses humor to accent a sexy story without making it a running yuckity yuck. (Also thank you for not ACTUALLY giving the MC a black dick, that would of been funny but going a bit too far imo.)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Look on the bright side. From what I've seen, the longer it takes before someone leaks a Patreon exclusive, the better the game. This is done out of respect for the dev, since he still has to make money. If the game (or the dev) is crap, it'll be on here right away, but usually, it's not worth it. If it takes a few days, you just know it's a good game.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Look on the bright side. From what I've seen, the longer it takes before someone leaks a Patreon exclusive, the better the game. This is done out of respect for the dev, since he still has to make money. If the game (or the dev) is crap, it'll be on here right away, but usually, it's not worth it. If it takes a few days, you just know it's a good game.
If the game has a lot of patreons then it quickly appears here. And if there are about 100 of them, then in a couple of weeks it may not appear

FaceLyfe

Jul 11, 2020
Yo im an android user and i cant figure out how to get the incest patch on the game can someone help me out

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes