dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
and that's why i kept the post. even when it's one page back, it was asked lol.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wondering if the game is even worth playing its a wicked grind fest and my spidey senses are detecting
blue balls material

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
wondering if the game is even worth playing its a wicked grind fest and my spidey senses are detecting
blue balls material
It's progression based, not stat based, so how can it be a grindfest? Oh, no immediate pay off, I get it. Sorry if one push of a button doesn't provide you with fapping material. Also, it explains why you're on the internet and not out fighting crime, because your spidey sense is way off.

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it just proves that he hasn't really played the game. there is nothing to grind. this has one of the easiest to follow story progressions i have ever played.

this is easier then a family venture and that game is already great in that "no grind aspect".

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
whats up with all the love for Hunter anyways?i cant speak for you guys BUT what i wanna know is IF the MC will be able to knock chicks up in future updates,etc...i always see plenty of hate for NTR but will never understand why.
id rather look at awsome animations that move,etc rather then stupid still pictures
the only thing id really like to see is something that will show you all the points for the girls,etc
easier to keep track of who needs relationship points so we can hit their progression faster
rather then going in blind as we are now...one thing is forsure i started to play this game thinking it was going to be one of "THOSE" 5min specials and be disappointed ....sure was a pleasant surprise to FINALLY find a decent game not only worth playing but ALSO keep an eye and follow up on for the updates,etc...im just about done playing current version and already
cant wait and looking forward to playing the future versions.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
the only thing id really like to see is something that will show you all the points for the girls,etc
easier to keep track of who needs relationship points so we can hit their progression faster
It's not a sandbox game (even though it's seemingly set up like that) but a visual novel. Things don't progress individually with each girl after earning "points", but the story in general progresses after reaching certain key events. So, relationship points are futile since you can't pursue a girl faster than another. If you reach the end of the event chain for that chapter, you're done until you finish the other chains to end the chapter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is nothing to keep track. it's story based. if you are progressing, you are going the right way. if you get a hunter scene, that's a temporary bad end. you will be set back on course no matter what you do. unless you turn off your game, then nothing can help you.

TLDR; there is no grind, there is way you CAN'T get the girls.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There is grind but its a slight one with some progress being barred till either a) you raise a girls approval of you enough which is raised easy enough and really is only a think in first episode by end of which you should have more than enough to never have to ask for any ever again lol and b) a need to complete certain quest lines to continue other ones but the game literally tells you what level a quest has to be in progress or has to be completed to move on.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's not a sandbox game (even though it's seemingly set up like that) but a visual novel. Things don't progress individually with each girl after earning "points", but the story in general progresses after reaching certain key events. So, relationship points are futile since you can't pursue a girl faster than another. If you reach the end of the event chain for that chapter, you're done until you finish the other chains to end the chapter.
ahhhh ok makes sense then :D

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Can't wait to look forward when the next version comes out. This game is one of the few that makes me crying in laughter and painful abs. Any game in my opinion that makes me laugh and have some content is a good game.

Reactions: Daloza

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Can't wait to look forward when the next version comes out. This game is one of the few that makes me crying in laughter and painful abs. Any game in my opinion that makes me laugh and have some content is a good game.
The most difficult thing in the creation process is just humor. This pepper is of course the first.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
¿This great game will continue?
No, it won't. Sure, the dev will keep dropping updates (there should be one next week), but it's just a ploy. He's just making you think it will continue by adding stuff, but that's just to get money from his patreons, but in reality he's abandonned it a long time ago.

Yes. It will continue... Just... never go into a forum and make a post without bothering to read a few posts first.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Give me man a break, from the way he has his question marks it seems like he had to put that through google due to a lack of english. Probably didnt even try to read up top
Is this game available in other languages? I often wonder how people manage to endure some of these story heavy games without a good grasp of the language - I feel their pain when it comes to Japanese ones. I just cant endure machine translation and whilst that would at least give me a rough outline on the narrative of a games story I don't think I could endure a whole playthrough with it, its just too much to handle.

Still im curious as to why he enquired if the game will continue. Its a common concern with games like this and yeah some of the biggest ones are taking longer and longer to get updates but that's usually where the concern comes from, the anxiety that something is secretly being abandoned but I don't think that's been the case with this one has it? He also posts every week or so on Patreon so its not through his inactivity. Maybe it was just a rumour he heard somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes