dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^it almost seems like he's challenging her.

drink at least THREE and (win condition here).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
To be honest, we don't know too much about Sterlings personal life. I mean, yes, we know about his family and his past, but for the rest, we only know that incest isn't one of his fetishes. So maybe this is? I mean, people are into some weird shit, dude, so maybe Sterling is into this?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
So maybe this is? I mean, people are into some weird shit, dude, so maybe Sterling is into this?
Nah. From other preview picture we know that he is playing this game with his mother.
And in the last update Ophelia want to play some game afer Lucia event.
So they just playing it together and propably laughing on this shit.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Never played this game, that third image alone has convinced me to download the game lol
Oh, you'll love it. This isn't actually an incest game, it's a satire of one. It collects all the tropes and makes fun of them in the most amazing ways. If you're looking for a game too fap, look elsewhere, you'll be too busy laughing your ass off.

Reactions: Watcher X

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Oh, you'll love it. This isn't actually an incest game, it's a satire of one. It collects all the tropes and makes fun of them in the most amazing ways. If you're looking for a game too fap, look elsewhere, you'll be too busy laughing your ass off.
Why not laugh and fap at the same time? Best of both worlds. Sadly this game has been only teasing every update.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah im 100% enjoying the humour so far. Was initially of opinion there wasn't much content yet but on doing on what I assumed as final unlock for the current build I got a visit from the grandfather and all of a sudden the quests were extended and new ones added (as well as a couple more characters and a cousin teased). Not sure if THIS batch of quests is the current up to build quota but that's a meaty amount of gameplay even if ive not seen any sexy scenes yet besides the youngest getting her rocks off everytime you massage her feet lol.

Is it weird i kinda like the old bastard. Hes disappeared in the second batch of quests so far which is a shame as there was a bit of e-peen waving screwing him over so deliberately sabotaging his attempts to woo the girls whilst putting in the effort myself. NTR is turned on, I don't want to see it, in fact opposite but it adds to the gameplay and story I think given the girls have to be oblivious to the fact hes at it (and seems his deviant genes run deep in all his family lol).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Was initially of opinion there wasn't much content yet but on doing on what I assumed as final unlock for the current build I got a visit from the grandfather and all of a sudden the quests were extended and new ones added (as well as a couple more characters and a cousin teased).
The game is divided in chapters. When all quests are done, it's the end of the chapter, and you'll get a visit from Hunter. Trust me, you're not done yet.

As for Hunter, he's not gone yet. He has started to work more subtle. I'm sorry, but you're starting to do his work for him, so when you have a choice, save, explore both options and then you'll love/hate the old bastard.

Reactions: Skode

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, he expects the release to be on august 10th. could be day before, could be a day or 2 after. that's his latest goal on patreon.

edit: just looked a few pages back and didn't see the info shared. i'll share it this time around i guess.

as a $1 subscriber. i wont be sharing the images. if feels pretty scummy of me to do so. it's cheap enough that those who want to support him can do it without breaking their bank.

With version .6, my goal was to match the time the last update took; and it looks like I'll be able to hit that mark of two months and twenty days. Version .4 was released on February 29th and version .5 was May 20th. Version .6 should be around August 10th. That's merely an estimation. It may be a day or two or possibly even three after that. I wish I could be more precise, but I can't. These last four months have been quite difficult being a gig performer with every venue within a thousand miles being closed. Maintaining a consistent workflow with an inconsistent line of freelance work has been a challenge. Maintaining any semblance of a social life has been a challenge. I really can't believe this is still going on. One bright spot is that my 1099 PUA unemployment claim has, after three months and several hundred phone calls, finally reached filed status. So, hopefully that issue will resolve itself soon and free up a lot of my time.
I'd like to thank all of you again for supporting me. I know I'm not the only one suffering. Enjoy the teasers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Someone did post that a few pages back. You probably missed it because you were looking for the images, but they were hidden by a spoiler tag.

Still, thanks for re-posting it. Forgot it had mentioned a release date.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oops, you're right. in that case, i'll still leave mine up. people are bound to ask for the latest update (like the post before mine).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes