Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Frankly, I'm surprised no one asked for a release date since you posted that.
Ok you asked for it. Now I feel all triggered and such. And that's all your fault. I did not want to do this but you just had to force me. You made me a monster.

So when's the next update after the next update? I want like a specific date, timezone and time. And then I still want it earlier than that. Because I'm totally entitled and all that.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This dev is a travels doing gigs? Damn, he actually really good at this. Im invested in the story, the jokes land hard and cover everything from the lowest common denominator to science wit. This is really his calling and I hope things launch from this project well enough for him to full invest in this so long as he has fun doing it.

Anyway almost done chapter 3 and I think im enjoying each chapter more than the last which is actually high praise as ive enjoyed each one more than the last as the characters insecurities get stripped away leaving only their personalities as everyone gets more and more casual with one another. Finally got some action scenes too and good god do these animations actually feel animated vs several slides clicking into one another on repeat... smooth and i appreciate the ahegao faces lol. Best dude old bastard is back for me to fuck over in style (thank god, weirdly missed him in chapter 2) and we formed the weirdest of alliances to screw over the would be cassanova (still I don't blame him for perving on two busty sweet hearts bouncing around in bikinis on his first visit, I would probably have stolen a peek myself lol). For a bad guy he is actually decent at being an ally as he barely attempted to sabotage ME yet besides of course the one time with Eva I never fell for but reloaded to see what would have happened lol. Really liking the new faces too ive met so far and whilst I cant say ive seen enough of the blond friend of the mother I really dig the cousin and the aunt (im guessing they aint mother and daughter?) and enjoy their scenes too whilst credit for how all these girls are different from one another yet are realistic enough in their flaws you can accept they are all a close family.

The only character im not bonding well with so far is Cassandra the youngest. Whilst I will admit I probably find her the least attractive of the girls ive seen in the game so far (and being the youngest the least mature which isn't a selling point for me personally) I just think shes lacking in humour. Shes so stoic that it hurts her as being I think what is intended with her being the immature, sexually curious and naïve youngest sibling so it clashes. Instead of having an orgasm and being embarrassed or bashful shes demanding it every second chance she can get, when sighted with a penis for the first time there isnt so much as a blush but instead shes pulling at it.

Saying all this I don't want her to 180 degree turn her personality as its been well written and set in stone but merely that for me she is my least favourite. I just get more kicks out of ones who acknowledge the absurdity of it all like Brenna and Luci who are my faves like when Brenna pulled an ahegao face whilst trying to brush off getting off as 'casually ovulating' or Luci and her hilarious reaction and fear instilled in others when it comes to how bashfully private she is lol. The aunt is up there too - her lack of filter and boost of confidence from losing all that weight is a joy to see on screen albeit the fat fuck room mate of hers has me menacing glowering. I can take an old bastard who at least has honesty, friendly rivalry and being a relative going for him im not gonna be kind to 'Kevin' or whatever he is called should the opportunity arise - maybe I can even get the old bastard in on the action at screwing him over haha.

Honestly I think someone said there is FIVE chapters already In this game. Ive played for fun for hours now and im just over half way with another update coming soon? This game is honestly amongst my favourite that ive ever played up there with Being a Dik and Harem Hotel which seek out to balance great characters, saucy scenarios and inject ridiculous amounts of humour into the story to gel the two together. I only discovered this as it was on the rotating ad board thing on the sites main forum page - its been an absolute gem I had never even heard of before. Well done dev, you deserve every success you get and even if the other two chapters inexplicably don't meet the very high expectations ive set based on what ive seen so far I would STILL readily recommend everyone try this game out. It isn't even grindy (though people would likely argue it is as they want sex scenes in the first thirty seconds these days in games but that would make zero sense here). Unlike the dev ive been opposite with the pandemic as being a 'key' worker since this whole debale started my hours have expanded and long hours are getting the best of me but lately being able to get home and chill out laughing at this silly story and the old bastard before passing out to wake up for yet another long shift has been a real mental salvation for me in these trying times.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Im invested in the story, the jokes land hard and cover everything from the lowest common denominator to science wit.
Told you.
The only character im not bonding well with so far is Cassandra the youngest.
I think she's funny. She brings in the slapstick, while the others provide the satire. How many times Sterling had to remind her that they're not religious when she brings up her Catholic upbringing in school, it doesn't get old for me (which you could interpret as a social commentary on Christian indoctrination in schools and, well, cults).

But yes, it is a great game, and has become one of my favourites, for all the characters (including Hunter).

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Skode

I think you meant Catherine not Cassandra for the youngest ones name.

Graag

Brenna doesn't have kids her mother Ophelia does though but Brenna is the oldest daughter.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Skode

I think you meant Catherine not Cassandra for the youngest ones name.

Graag

Brenna doesn't have kids her mother Ophelia does though but Brenna is the oldest daughter.
Oh wait you're right.
Uhm....Well you know how difficult it is to look into a woman's eyes when other "assets" are on display?
Seems that also goes for names. #IREGRETNOTHING!

Reactions: SuddenReal

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
>5th pic
LETS GO BOYS
That looks like real life NTR or just a nice relaxing rape.:LOL: But motherfucker doesn't know that RL BFs/husbands ain't pussies like the "MCs" in NTR games are and RL is a bitch that can call the cops on you and make the bois in the pen treat u with the "respect" u deserve for mind-breaking women like that.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Guess he'll become a vocal NTR hater after that illuminating experience.

Reactions: EZ8lt

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Your welcome. A better and even easier way to thank people is to go ahead and hit that like button on the useful, or just funny, posts

Reactions: Deniz31
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes