Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I truly wish the NTR in this game wasn't just bad ends. some of them were funny a heck though I wish there was more of them like the one that happens with the Aunt should you lose the drinking game.

Though on another note this game needs a multiple endings tag. there are a lot of bad endings within this game some of which I purposely find.

Here is hoping one of the bad ends has hunter getting it on with all of the girls and impregnating them.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I truly wish the NTR in this game wasn't just bad ends. some of them were funny a heck though I wish there was more of them like the one that happens with the Aunt should you lose the drinking game.

Though on another note this game needs a multiple endings tag. there are a lot of bad endings within this game some of which I purposely find.

Here is hoping one of the bad ends has hunter getting it on with all of the girls and impregnating them.
/agree

JohnyXD

Feb 10, 2017
What's the hentai game Lucia plays at night?
The picture on the screen is from "Saimin Class WONDERFUL". But the protagonist is high school student dude.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
What's the hentai game Lucia plays at night?
The picture on the screen is from "Saimin Class WONDERFUL". But the protagonist is high school student dude.
search the thread with the search function to find the answer.

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Various Teasers and Update Release Estimate
With version .6, my goal was to match the time the last update took; and it looks like I'll be able to hit that mark of two months and twenty days. Version .4 was released on February 29th and version .5 was May 20th. Version .6 should be around August 10th. That's merely an estimation. It may be a day or two or possibly even three after that. I wish I could be more precise, but I can't. These last four months have been quite difficult being a gig performer with every venue within a thousand miles being closed. Maintaining a consistent workflow with an inconsistent line of freelance work has been a challenge. Maintaining any semblance of a social life has been a challenge. I really can't believe this is still going on. One bright spot is that my 1099 PUA unemployment claim has, after three months and several hundred phone calls, finally reached filed status. So, hopefully that issue will resolve itself soon and free up a lot of my time.
I'd like to thank all of you again for supporting me. I know I'm not the only one suffering. Enjoy the teasers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that Ophelia and Hunter spoiler. i hope that's a spoiler for this patches NTR!

Reactions: oda29

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
that Ophelia and Hunter spoiler. i hope that's a spoiler for this patches NTR!
I hope so too. The NTR only happens when there's an important storyline coming to it's end where the MC needs to "seal the deal" and progress the relationship, so one involving Ophelia is interesting (was really expecting Brenna, since we recently did have one with Catherin).

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hm. Some kinda vacation event maybe?
Because on image 5 and 7 doesn't seem like a house. So Mc, Ophelia and Huter will go somewhere.
And Mom is not good with alcohol, so yea - NTR scene.

I checked, it's the mom's ass
Really? She is more darker. For example, image 4 is definetly her.

Reactions: Madtt
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes