SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Don't come bringing your fake news in here, backed with your facts, you liberal media, you.

Rare indeed.

But yes, updates are still coming.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
From one perspective, games in ongoing development have more frequent discussion and attention, so it feels like there are more of them, while a completed game may have a burst of attention at the final release which then dies down and only gets a few sporadic comments thereafter.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
It's kinda frustrating, I mean, at the beginning you can turn NTR content Off/On but in both cases if the old man get lucky you can't move on! Just erase the ntr content off!

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's kinda frustrating, I mean, at the beginning you can turn NTR content Off/On but in both cases if the old man get lucky you can't move on! Just erase the ntr content off!
Maybe you should ask for a walkthrough to know which one of the two options you should pick, or better yet, a complete save, so you don't have to play the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, same here. it's Wednesday afternoon most of the time. hell, he's had some show up tuesday or even as early as monday last months teasers.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Fabulous game, thank you so much! Supporting this game on Patreon now (much as I can in this economy, but it won't rain all the time), and got me back into working with RenPy, well done :D

Reactions: Rubyk06
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes