SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
but HOW those 2 old men get her is the question. she doesn't seem like the type to just do it with strangers. so some sort of force or blackmail from them?
But she IS the curious type. And if Sterling turns her down, and these two are available...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah, that one saying of something like "if she can't get it from you, you can bet she will find it somewhere else". probably not the exact wording, but along those lines.

i guess i can see that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not sure what is funnier. the line or that she is screaming Nightmare like this is a horror line lol.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Actually i thought so too at first.But then i realised what this story is about.
Its not about alpha MC who conquer all girls because his dick want it.
Its not about beta from NTR games.
Its about beta turning alpha... and not becoming a dick.
nah man,i somehow played all of it and the MC is still a complete simp getting manhandled by everyone including his little sister. i don't even want to think about how stupid the broken dick arc was. might be good if you like femdom i guess, i don't. this game really should have a femdom tag.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
nah man,i somehow played all of it and the MC is still a complete simp getting manhandled by everyone including his little sister. i don't even want to think about how stupid the broken dick arc was. might be good if you like femdom i guess, i don't. this game really should have a femdom tag.
Yeah, you couldn't handle his little sister. Despite the humor, this game has the most realistic approach to a MC I've yet encountered. Too many games have altered your brain into thinking that a guy should try to bang every female in sight, no matter who they are, while this game clearly stated these women off limits, but slowly breaks down the barriers. It's not about femdom, it's about boundaries. While the MC in other games doesn't have any, it's Hunter that doesn't have them. Which is why he's the villain. In other games, you progress by exploiting "opportunities", manipulation and forcing the situation, while here, things evolve by themselves and you progress by natural evolution of the situation.

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
ok on the android port version I am stuck with brenna photo event at 13 of 14 but it says I need to progress catherines gym event to 12 to continue. problem is I have already completed that. it's literally the only thing left that is red for this chaper and I cant get it to trigger. gym even says wont train she needs more time. so photo event wont trigger in brennas room

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Yeah, you couldn't handle his little sister. Despite the humor, this game has the most realistic approach to a MC I've yet encountered. Too many games have altered your brain into thinking that a guy should try to bang every female in sight, no matter who they are, while this game clearly stated these women off limits, but slowly breaks down the barriers. It's not about femdom, it's about boundaries. While the MC in other games doesn't have any, it's Hunter that doesn't have them. Which is why he's the villain. In other games, you progress by exploiting "opportunities", manipulation and forcing the situation, while here, things evolve by themselves and you progress by natural evolution of the situation.
this has nothing to do with that he's a literal manlet that gets pushed around and manhandled by most of the women in this game if thats not femdom what the hell is ?even with the sister's friend he pretty much just does what she orders him to. he has no agency yet we are supposed to believe that this guy has lived on his own since 14 ?! if you like that stuff good for you but don't bullshit me about the reasons. There is nothing realistic in this, its the same as pretty much all the other incest games when it comes to progression of sexual content except the mc is really submissive.

Last edited:

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
i dont belive the mc is submissive as you think he is, sure he might react to events rather then creat them but i think it gives him more credibility becouse i think he values the girls opinions on sexuel matters and choose to respond to their initiatives rather then taking it and risk harming them in the process, if you would love someone wouldnt you want to make sure they are ok with a decsion before acting? and if he is submissive as you say the dev could make it change making the mc more reallistic as pepole dont change overnight, and finally i think it is not our place to be annoyed by it, becouse it is the dev creation and any work of art (and i do think this is what the games on the site are) sould look as the creator intended it to be. we as wachers can look and criticze (as long as its constarctive) and even inspire the dev with our own ideas but really we dont need to spread anger here too (there is enough of it outside) and we dont know how will it influance the dev so lets keep it civil.

Reactions: SuddenReal

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
So if the MC isn't super Alpha "chad" its femdom or the mc is a simp.:ROFLMAO: all super "alpha" MC's need to get in the bin they are a fucking cliche at this point.

Apart from hunter hes a little butter cup.

Reactions: Renonymous
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes