Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
The writing is absolutely top-notch! So funny and satirical it's a joy to read.
The girls are pretty hot, too, so there's a plus
Not much in the way of fap material, a few bare breasts and some butt shots, but I expect more to come.
Looking forward to more updates.

doomerharuhi

Jul 22, 2018
in your average shitty ntr game the antagonist is somebody physically intimidating but this time its a man whose teeth are dorito dust

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for other people who joined the discord. how?

i have been a patreon for a week. i asked for help on patreon on the post where he announced it. haven't gotten a reply. it says discord is given to even the $1 tier.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I don't mind Hunter too much as an antagonist. He's grody, so the NTR scenes themselves are that much more difficult to fap to, but he's entertainingly villainous, and he's not a constant threat to be guarded against, just an occasional one that's pretty easily diverted. I think he adds more value to the game than he subtracts from it.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
for other people who joined the discord. how?

i have been a patreon for a week. i asked for help on patreon on the post where he announced it. haven't gotten a reply. it says discord is given to even the $1 tier.
Have you linked your Patreon and discord?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't mind Hunter too much as an antagonist. He's grody, so the NTR scenes themselves are that much more difficult to fap to, but he's entertainingly villainous, and he's not a constant threat to be guarded against, just an occasional one that's pretty easily diverted. I think he adds more value to the game than he subtracts from it.
I agree. Just like the rest of the game, Hunter is tongue in cheek. Usually in these incest games, the MC is an unlikeable brat who resorts to underhanded methods to achieve his goals, which is the role Hunter plays. His appearance is to nail down the fact he has no charm whatsoever and adds to his "innocent" look (it's hard to believe that the ugly as sin guy is a womanizer), as well as going against the "smooth, charasmatic and handsome" opponent trope.

The fact that he looks like uncle Fester who fell into a deep fryer just adds to the insanity that is the game.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Have you linked your Patreon and discord?
i have and the only response i've seen other people get is to disconnect the service from patreon and reconnect. sign out and sign back in. those didn't work either.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Its a great game, funny and different. I can think of other games that have dozens of games just like it and its boring but i dont know of another like this one.

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys how much non-ntr content is there? I was going through a comment in the last page where he listed the ntr endings which seems a lot. My question is that is it same as games like culture shock where non ntr path feels like barren ground......or it has scenes with major characters with the mc?

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys how much non-ntr content is there? I was going through a comment in the last page where he listed the ntr endings which seems a lot. My question is that is it same as games like culture shock where non ntr path feels like barren ground......or it has scenes with major characters with the mc?
Actually non ntr is the main content here. NTR is a bad ending/game over.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes