AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure how this has anything to do with NTR. Every time I pick an "incorrect" answer that helps the old man the helper steps in a reverts things. Fuck that. I want it to happen.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm not sure how this has anything to do with NTR. Every time I pick an "incorrect" answer that helps the old man the helper steps in a reverts things. Fuck that. I want it to happen.
did you read the disclaimer in the opening post/

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Just found this game. Pleasantly surprised at the number of actual laughs it's elicited from me. I also like that the protagonist makes an effort to not be a creeper, but the gradual decent into sexual situations doesn't feel laboriously slow.

And the scene where Ophelia "helps" while Sterling tries to get an erection in the bathroom in act 4, is that a reference to Baccano, or just a bizarre coincidence (Isaac and Miria)?

Reactions: raikkou

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
does NTR even exist here?, i'm in chapter 1 and whenever i pick an option that i assume lead to NTR, the robot always restart the scene, it's like the robot forced me to pick non NTR. And i turned the NTR On

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
does NTR even exist here?, i'm in chapter 1 and whenever i pick an option that i assume lead to NTR, the robot always restart the scene, it's like the robot forced me to pick non NTR. And i turned the NTR On
Yeah they are bad ends that come about in each chapter, in fairness he has only had sex with 3 people so far who are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He also has a couple oral scenes with
There's also a small scene between

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes