TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys how much non-ntr content is there? I was going through a comment in the last page where he listed the ntr endings which seems a lot. My question is that is it same as games like culture shock where non ntr path feels like barren ground......or it has scenes with major characters with the mc?
Taking into account that the relationships between the MC and the family member are a bit of a slow built there are only a few scenes but that makes me think that the sex scenes with the MC and family members are gonna be epic! Saying that full sex? theres only 1 girl you have full on sex with and that's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But there are a few BJ scenes too and a whole lot of teasing and such. If you're here JUST for the non NTR sex my suggestion is to wait but if story is good for you too then play it now because this is (IMO) one of the best H games going story-wise. Great humour and very fun to play through (little grindy at times but if you keep your saves then you don't need to worry about doing that too often.)

Reactions: Milflover68

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
new patreon post

Update Progress : 80%

hmm, i wonder if the NTR for this patch could involve the 2 older strangers rather then grandpa? if you choose the wrong choice.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: wratxier and Bashar

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
new patreon post

Update Progress : 80%

hmm, i wonder if the NTR for this patch could involve 2 older strangers rather then grandpa? if you choose the wrong choice.
You maybe right.

80% huh. So, 2 weeks? Propably more with editing.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I believe they mean that once you get the bad end it resets you back to the choice that leads to said bad end, so technically you don't continue when you get a bad end, that what I think they mean.
Exactly. It's a build-in "continue" when you hit the game over screen. When you choose the NTR option, the game only goes on for a bit before you get thrown back to the choice section.

Jul 4, 2018
This game is fun as hell. I havent laughed this hard in a long time and screwing over Freddy Kreuger whenever I can adds to the enjoyment. Cannot wait for the update...Usually there is at least 1 girl in these games who doesnt look good or attitude makes her trash but thats not the case here... I thought Mallory would be the odd one out thats trash but she's cool after you find out why she was being a biatch to Aliza..... You've done a helluva job creator

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Damnit, all this time I was thinking Catherin looked so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Suddenly it hit me, she's a dead ringer for the religious nut of the comics of NLT Media.

(and this is the part where you guys can tell me "well duh...")

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
hmm i do wonder if lucina will ever get an ntr scene as unlike any other female shes fully aware of hunter's true intent :unsure:, all of the charcaters in the games are either funny beutiful or have an interesting pesonallity or dialouge (mostly more then one of the above in any given charcater) but lucina is my fav personally :love:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hmm i do wonder if lucina will ever get an ntr scene as unlike any other female shes fully aware of hunter's true intent :unsure:, all of the charcaters in the games are either funny beutiful or have an interesting pesonallity or dialouge (mostly more then one of the above in any given charcater) but lucina is my fav personally :love:
well, when you look at picture 4 in the update. it looks like it wont be grandpa that gets her.

but HOW those 2 old men get her is the question. she doesn't seem like the type to just do it with strangers. so some sort of force or blackmail from them?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes