Sep 1, 2017
Nearly finished with chapter 1 and i really like what i have seen far.

While sometimes the humour is trying too hard, it still maintains a fine balance between fun and sexiness.

I used to hate it when games rushed the sexy time but after playing multiple games where after +5 updates and +1 real life year development nothing but teasing happens i'm kinda glad things are faster paced here.

The way how hunter is handled is done very well too.

The grind is okay. It could be less (the generic relationship increase scenes) but it could also be so much worse since you can fast forward forward them after all.

Overall the cast is great. You have the sheltered and inexperienced little sister who may or may not play the act of nativity, an older dominant sister who tries her best to play that role and personality but you do notice she is affected by the broken mess of a family and finally a nearly utterly broken mother who tried her best but life is just unfair sometimes.

The art is very good.
Mother and eldest are clearly related (it's rare since most games use the 10 models) and i like how the sister is nearly equally stacked in front and posterior and the main difference is just the mom being saggy. Too many authors turn the mom of these kind of games into literal fertility goddess and i think the only other game which portrays it the same way is "my sister mia".
I mean seriously in real life i know a lot of daughters who are far more stacked than their mothers.
The younger daughter has a nice fit body and i guess her hair and skin must be from the father similar to the MC.
MC looks a bit young for 19 years but at least he is does not look like a full creep and i'm kinda impressed since his cock is visible in his speedos. A lot of artists don't bother with that detail and just turn any pants into magical black holes.

Cyth

May 9, 2018

I hate to say it, but as I feared, I need till the 13th to finish the update. I don't want to keep people on their F5 key for the next several days, so expect it then. And for simplification, I'm in the EST time zone(USA). Apologies to those living behind the international date line.

Anyway, the update is looking great, there's a ton of excellent animations(almost too many(I'm starting to worry about download size)), and I am completely burned out on writing interesting sex dialogue where one character has the other's genitals in their mouth.
Moving forward, I may make the $20 tier into a group for bug testing the first build. You can only test your own game so many times and some bugs only appear with certain play patterns. Last update, the first build was leaked which contained some simple, yet game crashing, bugs. I released a fixed version three days later, but most sites won't re-upload just for bug fixes. Which means my game exists in a broken state until the next release.

Oh, and from now on each release will be named after the newest chapter. I'm slightly embarrassed it took me until chapter six to make this change. See you on the 13th!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
bad news guys. though at least he seems certain. at the same time, he DID say 10 days give or take a few days. so i'd say it's still inside his prediction window. so let's not grab pitch forks.

I hate to say it, but as I feared, I need till the 13th to finish the update. I don't want to keep people on their F5 key for the next several days, so expect it then. And for simplification, I'm in the EST time zone(USA). Apologies to those living behind the international date line.

Anyway, the update is looking great, there's a ton of excellent animations(almost too many(I'm starting to worry about download size)), and I am completely burned out on writing interesting sex dialogue where one character has the other's genitals in their mouth.
Moving forward, I may make the $20 tier into a group for bug testing the first build. You can only test your own game so many times and some bugs only appear with certain play patterns. Last update, the first build was leaked which contained some simple, yet game crashing, bugs. I released a fixed version three days later, but most sites won't re-upload just for bug fixes. Which means my game exists in a broken state until the next release.

Oh, and from now on each release will be named after the newest chapter. I'm slightly embarrassed it took me until chapter six to make this change. See you on the 13th!

edit: oof same time post.

Reactions: TGH316 and luan

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
bad news guys. though at least he seems certain. at the same time, he DID say 10 days give or take a few days. so i'd say it's still inside his prediction window. so let's not grab pitch forks.

Didn't expect it to be dead on the 10th tbh, too much stuff goes wrong with bugs and stuff in these games which always sets it back a bit. At least I was only a day off in my prediction of the 12th. :LOL:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Devs should set a release date after the date they expect to release and then release early. Not delay the release and keep pushing back the date. I dont get why people support devs that never meet a release date.

Reactions: SuddenReal

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
first off, they are not a company. the release date isn't set by some one higher up in the chain demanding the release so they can start making back their investment.

second, why should them missing a self imposed release date mean they shouldn't be supported? you're saying they shouldn't make their money because they missed their own guess? that's some really shallow thinking.

edit: kinda funny, the delay makes it so PV and my oculus rift arrive on the same day. i wonder if i'll be able to use the headset as a monitor to see the scenes more "up close and personal" lol.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017
I honestly never before considered how difficult it might be to write dialogue during oral sex. Just writing grunts can be a bit monotonous. Maybe different songs to hum? Or the one receiving telling bad jokes? Guys I've totally had sex before, I know all about The Sex with Women.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I honestly never before considered how difficult it might be to write dialogue during oral sex.
"Yeah, this scene looks great, but maybe some more dialogue would be better?"

"Mmmpfmmmpfmm..."
"Mmmpfmmpfmm..."
"Mmmpfmm*gag*mpfmmpfm..."

"Uhm, actually I was talking about adding dialogue for the person receving oral?"
"Oh!"

• Haha
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
"Yeah, this scene looks great, but maybe some more dialogue would be better?"

"Mmmpfmmmpfmm..."
"Mmmpfmmpfmm..."
"Mmmpfmm*gag*mpfmmpfm..."

"Uhm, actually I was talking about adding dialogue for the person receving oral?"
"Oh!"
THAT'S ALL WRONG! No way you can pronounce 2 M's so shortly after an F when doing oral. that should totally have been an N.

• Haha
Reactions: Edrick23

Agul

Jun 19, 2017

I'm just impressed he's actually keeping people in the loop close to release instead of leaving them pissing in the wind. So few devs bother. Bring on the 13th.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
They tell you how to find the solution, don't they? It's the writing on the wall during the blowjob scene.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes