beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
What? Why? Games

Alright, after repeatedly enjoying myself to this update and all it has to offer, pretty safe to say I've gotten the most of what I can out of it. Looking to the future though, I read somewhere that there seems to be a pattern to the NTR and though thats as much speculation as the wrong assumption that this update WOULDNT have a certain scene, I'm sincerely hoping it goes back to Ophelia in the next update. The first scene she had with him was pretty damn hot and I understand the value in slow burning the mom as thats the climax of most incest games, so it makes sense given that everyone still really wants to see something with her and theyre getting antsy to give them something to tide them over till the big finale. I'm not saying he has to go all the way with her, but what is the biggest turn on, at least for me personally, is when a woman loses herself to her passions and lust. So I'd say if you found a way to do that in perfect WWG fashion in the next update, it would make this one the penultimate and my love for this game would continue to climb. Suggestions and hope are all this is though... at the end of the day, youve just got to do what YOURE passionate about, cause the moment you give that up for what your fans want is the moment this game loses what makes it unique <3

Reactions: dartred

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I really don't agree with the idea that the fun will be over after they fuck, lots of games have a lot of post sex content that is really neat. Like corrupted kingdoms, milfy city, town of passion, fate of irnia or a house in the rift. Sex is only one milestone there are many more possible ones after it, it comes down to whether or not the dev and their characters are good enough to keep your attention after the first real sex scene.
yeah I mean the game does have the harem tag. So even after Sterling fucks the girls individually, lots of stuff to resolve

Reactions: BloodyRelight

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Great Update , thoroughly enjoyed it.
The next one will probably be with "Catherine" as hinted by her "Birthday coming soon". And we will see about whether the younger son(of Hunter) comes back as reinforcement or not.
And the maid's storyline is probably something that we can expect to develop.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
PuffNcheebA did you bother to read anything before your review?

chapters 1-6 are ALL DOWNGRADED RESOLUTION because the version that is posted at the front page is a leak of the test build. only chapter 7 of this build is in HD, because it's the only one that was suppose to be played by the testers.

you guys need to stop with the reviews calling out the game looks like shit, when no one is even suppose to be playing this version.

this disclaimer is LITERALLY above the button you pressed to download the game
"PLEASE NOTE:
This is a test build, with older v0.6 content being heavily compressed to reduce file size.
New v0.7 content is uncompressed.
For the full experience, wait for the 0.7 final release. "

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017

chapters 1-6 are ALL DOWNGRADED RESOLUTION because the version that is posted at the front page is a leak of the test build. only chapter 7 of this build is in HD, because it's the only one that was suppose to be played by the testers.

you guys need to stop with the reviews calling out the game looks like shit, when no one is even suppose to be playing this version.

"PLEASE NOTE:
This is a test build, with older v0.6 content being heavily compressed to reduce file size.
I reported it. Suggest you do the same so it gets taken down. WWG doesn't deserve this level of ignorance

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i did and i hope others do the same. people are gonna see it and assume the dev is at fault.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

"PLEASE NOTE:
HAHA there's another one nobody reads a damn thing

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I really don't agree with the idea that the fun will be over after they fuck, lots of games have a lot of post sex content that is really neat. Like corrupted kingdoms, milfy city, town of passion, fate of irnia or a house in the rift. Sex is only one milestone there are many more possible ones after it, it comes down to whether or not the dev and their characters are good enough to keep your attention after the first real sex scene.
That's definitely true, but I am predicting this game will not go long past sex with the final girl (prob Ophie), because the premise is essentially a race against Hunter to do just that. So, you will have effectively "won" once you get the last girl. That, and the gradual pacing of the build-up, make me think this is the sort that only have an epilogue once we reach that point. I would be happy to be wrong, though!

yeah I mean the game does have the harem tag. So even after Sterling fucks the girls individually, lots of stuff to resolve
I'm not sure harem means what you think it means. While there is certainly a tendency toward group afairs in these games, I don't think threesomes and groups are a required part of a harem, especially seeing as how a real actual harem doesn't usually even involve sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyRelight

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Really. Two reviews who criticize the quality of picture?

See. That's what you get for fast leaking. Now dumb people start to write dumb reviews.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Really. Two reviews who criticize the quality of picture?

See. That's what you get for fast leaking. Now dumb people start to write dumb reviews.
one of them got removed. i assume user did it, since mod would have done both.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Hey can anybody tell me how frequently the updates used to come out before this particular update?? Was wondering since the dev last told us before delaying that he got new GPUs which help him render faster so was wondering if we would go back to the same pace as before

It's just that it's hard to contain your excitement after completing a new update, the dev's characters are so detailed and the story and the style of writing is soo good that it keeps me looking forward to his next updates.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Breezed over the walkthrough, looks like the NTR is a little light. Can someone tell me if it's like peeping stuff or is it the Good Shit.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes