allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i wish there were more scenes after the whole box thing, maybe after a whole the soldiers start to fuck her at random, that would be nice or idk some follow up to the box

Feb 25, 2019
What is PET/do you have a link?
It’s been years since he made it and just gave up on it. but here’s the game its very early stages but it has plenty of sex content. the art is some what different this was before the "bimbo" look

like pregnancy, cum inflation you name it . be whore or not it’s your choice. Again, it has a lot of bugs the image i put should be a good guide to start

tips
hold space to aim and left click to shoot
all your needs are in the starting room food and water
pull up your stats with "P"

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I understand that some will like this game play but I can't stand it and I find it confusing. However I still support it as the art is insanely hot and good. I sort of wish the artist made like a short film of the princess being fucked by different characters and so on :p

Jul 30, 2018
this game going on the right track
hope to see more contents in the future
for now it's okay and man i love the save feature
many thanks o(*^@^*)o

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Is the desert nation's capture scene supposed to be blurred? Disappointed if so. Was looking forward to seeing what seems like the first oral scene.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Is the desert nation's capture scene supposed to be blurred? Disappointed if so. Was looking forward to seeing what seems like the first oral scene.
Quoting the dev: "Eventually I could add variants of this scene that would show the cocks, but I would need a different variant for each species which would be a lot of work, so for now it is blurred! "

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
I really love this game,love the art,animations everything,can't wait to play the next version

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes