Emma Jones

Jun 7, 2017
The new minigame for the cum box is terrible. The area is tiny and the the pleasure bar moves past it in 0.01 seconds, not to mention it instantly disappears as soon as you click so you can't tell if if you're too early or too late. The old minigame took me 2-3 tries tops if I was unlucky, I haven't passed this new one once.

Reactions: Minipax84

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
The new minigame for the cum box is terrible. The area is tiny and the the pleasure bar moves past it in 0.01 seconds, not to mention it instantly disappears as soon as you click so you can't tell if if you're too early or too late. The old minigame took me 2-3 tries tops if I was unlucky, I haven't passed this new one once.
Yeah it really is garbage. The old one was tedious but the game runs at like 20 FPS + delay so the new one is impossible

Reactions: Minipax84

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
This would be sooooo good if it had stomach bulge. Its kinda ruined that the size difference is immense and their dicks just get sucked into a black hole instead of stretching her out a bit. Also most of the sex scenes are either pitch black, or the dude covers her body so you cant even see her. Art is really really good though. Maybe it will get better in the future.

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
This would be sooooo good if it had stomach bulge. Its kinda ruined that the size difference is immense and their dicks just get sucked into a black hole instead of stretching her out a bit. Also most of the sex scenes are either pitch black, or the dude covers her body so you cant even see her. Art is really really good though. Maybe it will get better in the future.
please no stomach bulges just dont i like this game and the art and cant stand shit like that. keep it the way it is now please and thank you

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Game looks great but yeah jesus the lag makes me nauseous and makes the mini-game one of luck rather than skill. I'm also going to second the request for stomach bulge rather than the Vagina of Holding.

Reactions: Solifugo

obfuscator999

Aug 14, 2018
wut?
this is not abandoned
or is like one update every 7-8 months normal now?
Jesus do these games have like 25-30 year dev cycles

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Wow, thought this game was abandoned! Glad it's still being worked on, and I'm having fun playing it.

Only big issues are the Cum box, and that I can't figure out how to save.

The cum box is janky and somewhat un-fun, and I can never win it. While it also seems like I can't save, which would be a bummer if true. The game could also have better fps in my opinion, but it's not un-playable by any means.

Gameplay is meh, kinda seems like no matter what I do, the popularity (and therefor production) of my country is gonna go down. Hopefully it's balanced a bit more in the future.

The fact that the game has such amazing sex scenes and plenty of them combined with great artwork, makes these problems worth it though to me.

Northwind

Mar 8, 2017
I like the art but I have no idea how to get scenes. I just zerged over the other territories and then they kinda disappeared. Apart from the breeding box and that general guy I have no idea how to get anything else.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
to those who say the cum box/breeding box is too hard und all - you aren't supposed to win it.
From what i'm hearing, nothing was added. What's the point of posting this release?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes