dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Could this be another good NSFW kingdom management game? The only one I've found so far is xxxivilization.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Awesome art work, the game play could have some improvements, but I'm confident that will end up to be a good game.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I was following this project from years ago, when you were still working on the original, thought maybe you gave up on it after a while. Glad to see it back in all its glory!

Reactions: JellyCheshire

somerandom

Apr 15, 2018
Click you land but not the castle, then rally troops for breeding box. Travel west for scene with dog (probs add bestiality tag) travel east into the desert for anubis scenes. You need to buy the kingdoms to get the scenes, so start dev mode to get them easily. There is a scene with the general in the lookout tower.

There's also a minor scene in the barracks pool. That's all the ones I've found so far.

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
small fix i would recommend is a option to save game and to make that tiny white text under the avoid pregnancy bar last longer because i could not read it first few times and i am not a slow reader, i think

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
The tutorial and game says that invading the other countries and being defeated results in capture sometimes. I actually tried to lose some battles. Still working on that?

Reactions: Minipax84

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Powerless wasn't abandoned in the first place, PET was, also it is only one dude working on this game in the free time.
I am personally happy that the game still lives and is being worked on and i hope this one will be finished.
What is PET/do you have a link?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes